[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 113

OnGoing:

"Scientists say this or that is impossible, but an ignoramus who knows no prohibition comes along and makes a discovery" (A.Einstein))

You have to be Einstein to say that and follow it.

In case of OnGoing and his "colleagues" another quote is more suitable: "To break through a wall with your forehead, you need either a big span, or many foreheads". Just make sure you don't smash your foreheads on this elementary mathematics.

4x-online:

... Just make sure you don't smash your foreheads in this elementary maths.

Thanks, we'll keep that in mind.)

OnGoing:

Thank you for your kind words)) You can call us a pot, as long as it's not in the oven)

"Scientists say this or that is impossible, but an ignoramus who knows no prohibition comes along and makes a discovery" (A.Einstein))

Agreed!

Cmu4:
Give me the code of the last EA, I'll bolt this idea in there. And you will see that there will be a plum.

Interenso take a look.....

The EA posted on page 1 compiles 3 errors and 3 warnings. The EA posted on page 1 gives 3 errors and 3 warnings when compiling.

OnGoing:
To wing it, that means no more return. But if you leave the whole structure for a while and unlock it at that very "lucky moment", it's enough to go the same initial distance back for the moose to be just a memory) That's the whole point.

I agree, with this approach there is an opportunity to bail out.....

Gyllit:
The EA posted on page 1 compiles 3 errors and 3 warnings. 1. The EA gives 3 errors and 3 warnings when compiling.

strange! mine is fine!

OnGoing:
Thank you, we'll take it into account)
I doubt it, but I won't bore you with any more good intentions.

Holding the lock. Started the advisors again, both from the beginning. See if it bounces out.....

All right guys, I'm off-line, see you tomorrow)