[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 116

All right, Forix online, this post is addressed to you.

For example, you have an Expert Advisor. You optimize it and get several sets of parameters. Only one set of parameters will work in the future, the rest ones won't( nograils exist). You have to choose what parameters to set to make your Expert Advisor effective. I.e., you risk that your Expert Advisor will fail when choosing parameters. What is the difference between your risk and mine? I only select the time for the Expert Advisor. This is also a risk, but a slightly different one. It turns out that we both take a risk and it is unclear who has more risk, because you also will hold the EA up to a certain level of depo drawdown, until you find out that he is losing. So tell me how your risk is less than mine????

4x-online:

Come on, come on. Stupid stubbornness usually ends up with either bloody hands or a broken forehead.

Ask yourself a simple question: "What's my advantage?" And answer it honestly.

I won't say a word! Otherwise the discussion won't end on the subject of masturbation and healthy lifestyles!

4x-online:

Come on, come on. Stupid stubbornness usually ends with either bloody hands or a broken forehead.

Ask yourself a simple question: "What's my advantage?" And answer it honestly.

Here are the first symptoms: The load of meaning in your posts is increasing, just like in martin, with each losing position the lot is growing))))

nikat97:
Here are the first symptoms: The load of meaning in your posts is increasing, just like in Martin, with each losing position the lot grows)))

)))))))))))))) +100

vladds: Too bad I removed the previous posts and wanted to put them back with the codes!

Throw them in here - I'll do it as an exception. Just explain what to remove and what to put.

Or better yet, just make a post to put in place of the old one.

nikelodeon:

All right, Forix online, this post is addressed to you.

For example, you have an Expert Advisor. You optimize it and get several sets of parameters. Only one set of parameters will work in the future, the rest ones won't (no grails). You have to choose what parameters to set to make your Expert Advisor effective. I.e., you risk that your Expert Advisor will fail when choosing parameters. What is the difference between your risk and mine? I only select the time for the Expert Advisor. This is also a risk, but a slightly different one. It turns out that we both take a risk and it is unclear who has more risk, because you also will hold the EA up to a certain level of depo drawdown, until you find out that he is losing. So tell me why your risk is less than mine????

My friend, first learn to write in Russian so that you can be understood, and then ask questions. As for me, I do not take any risks at all on the so-called "forex". I trade options on American stocks, have mutual funds on Russian stocks and have bank deposits. I also come here in the hope that options will appear in MT5 and in general it will be taken by normal stock brokers. But it looks like it won't come to that at all. And most of you here don't even realize that you are just animals for Metakvots and "forex" brokers, who together hung a carrot in the form of MT4-MT5 in front of you and are shearing your 100-dollar deposits.

Does that answer suit you?

Mathemat:

Throw them in here and I'll make an exception. Explain what needs to be removed and what needs to be put in.

Better yet, just make a post to replace the old one.

ok!

4x-online:

My friend, first learn to write in Russian, at least so that you can be understood, and then ask questions. As for me, I do not take any risks at all on the so-called "forex". I trade options on American stocks, have mutual funds on Russian stocks and have bank deposits. I also come here in the hope that options will appear in MT5 and in general it will be taken by normal stock brokers. But it looks like it won't come to that at all. And most of you here don't even realize that you are just animals for Metakvots and "forex" brokers who by joint efforts put a carrot in front of you in the form of MT4-MT5 and mooch off your 100-dollar deposits.

Will that answer satisfy you?

Quite, You don't trade with robots atomats or semi-automats don't give a shit. I'll tell you what. I'll tell you about that. That it's risky enough for everyone here. So, crap........

Jinxed this branch as well (((

Mathemat:

Throw them in here and I'll make an exception. Explain what needs to be removed and what needs to be put in.

Better yet, just make a post to put in place of the old one.

I will make a post a little later now my terminal is not good at figuring out how!