[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 118

You tell me exactly how my risk is less than yours. Oh yeah, you don't use robots.....

nikelodeon:
I asked you a specific question and you, like a stubborn donkey, keep commenting on my posts......
Yeah. I can see that makes absolutely no sense. I'll shut up. Keep jerking off.

4x-online:
Yeah. I can see that makes absolutely no sense at all. I'll shut up. Keep jerking off.

Well, see, you ended up blowing it yourself, didn't answer my question. Although there's plenty of options out there. Just don't bother writing here if you can't communicate with me. At least answer questions or ask questions. Everybody here is so good at chattering.

vladds:

By the way, you have to keep an eye on him because the minimum stop changes from 2 to 20 and he keeps on placing bets but does not put them in the free flight, they need help him at this point to close the bets in profit!

The best time to trade is in a dynamic corridor!

this way you gain......!

1. peace of mind because you know the bigger the minus, the bigger the profit.

2. a steady profit, because you have to withdraw it regularly.

We are always waiting for a strong trend that will wipe our deposit, so we always withdraw profit if such a day comes, it is very rare and you need to wait until nightfall then re-open the EA!

When the cost of the lot 0.01 = 3 rubles!

THANKS! - Roman (Roman) -------- for his active participation in creating the Expert Advisor!

THANK YOU! - nikelodion (Michael) - for active participation in making expert

THANK YOU! - olyakish (Alexei) -------- for the first single advisor DoubleMinus the soft version, I still use it!

THANK YOU! - TEXX (Sergey) --------- for the latest version of the single EA ConstantiMinus, it is designed for a larger deposit settings have not adjusted!

Files:
doubleminus.mq4  23 kb

for the moderator

Roman.:

Uncheck the "Visualisation" checkbox altogether (uncheck it). Track the balance movement immediately on the "Graph" tab. That's it.
Roman, why do I put my start date in the tester, it starts with a completely different one. And it ends earlier.

There are not enough quotes. Press f2 and download minutes....

Gyllit:
Roman, why do I put my start date in the tester, it starts with a completely different one. And finishes early.

Already the stubs have answered... :-)

Roman.:

Already the stubs have responded... :-)

Gah gah gah gah friends in trouble, in our case in the slump :)

vladds:
to the moderator

With this post replace the first post of the thread entirely?

And leave the picture or remove it?

And remove the previous attachment too?