[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 109

oshalex:
Hello, men. I don't want to confuse your cards. But, in my opinion, in this TS we need to minimize drawdowns by automatically closing all positions at a certain point in time. But the condition must be such that the profit would prevail over the loss. Let it be even 1$.

HOW TO????

oshalex:
Hello, men. I don't want to confuse your cards. But, in my opinion, this TS needs to minimize drawdowns by automatically closing all positions at a certain point in time. But the condition must be such that the profit would prevail over the loss. Even by $1.
I am currently testing the TS under these conditions. I'll post the results later.

I suppose the best variant is 300 rubles on the ruble with the starting lot 0.01

Disconnect on the news. On big failures add a second pair of EAs for the same instruments, with the same initial lot 0.01 and everything will be OK.

nikelodeon:

HOW????

)) Totally!

vladds:

That's an option, too!

If the price goes further down, all the seals will be at breakeven and if it goes up, the price will stay at breakeven,

then the lock will open on its own, with almost no loss....

But if we're unlucky, we'll only pull up one sell.

That's what I'll do.

TEXX:

Moreover, if the price goes down, all the seals will be at breakeven and if they go up afterwards, they will be at breakeven,

This is what I am going to do.

Come on!

OnGoing:
During this time the moose will become 4 lots)

How does the moose become 4 lots if the buy does not open any more, I don't get it...?

TEXX:

Moreover, if the price goes down, all the seals will be at breakeven even if they go up afterwards,

That's what I'm going to do.

I think the most likely scenario is that the sell stops (in the noise on the minutes) will not last long, they will be wiped out in the course of the movement.

2. If we pull up one sell, that's good. But again, the price will not go 100 pips down and 100 pips up at once, especially on the minutes. That means that your multi-step sells will be licked by the noise and opened again. The result is at least an unnecessary loss in the spread.

TEXX:

How will the moose become 4 lots if the buy doesn't open any more, I don't get it...?

)) and we'll make a mockery of the deposit1 WOULD be a joke!

TEXX:

How does moose become 4 lots if no more bay opens, I don't get it...?
Moose grows from hovering and unlocked bays. At +80 pips (four knees of 20 pips), it will double or so.