[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 100

Roman.:

It's been unpacked for a while now...:-) and on hold...:-)
Great, I'll give it a go when I have the time.

OnGoing:
Great, I'll try to do it when I have the time.

There is a fresh variant - the "unnecessary" moved and the need to control input variables have been removed - they have also been removed from the external Expert Advisor

extern  int Iteration = 0;                     // счетчик для подсчета итераций, колен лавины
extern  int Sum_Loss = 0;                      // суммарный убыток по предыдущим итерациям

When restarting the terminal when trading on a real account, i.e. I have set up a loop where these values are automatically restored from the history of closed orders. + This variable is deleted due to its uselessness... I haven't checked its correctness yet.

extern double Delta_Sum_Loss = 8; // минимальный допуск в "настоящих" пунктах для расчета расстояния от безубытка (буфер), 
          // включается функция трала после очередной итерации, при котором начиная с к, если прибыль по текущей позиции больше 
          // суммы суммарного последовательного убытка предыдущих итераций и допуска Delta_Sum_Loss,  то тралим...

I haven't checked correctness of this new version yet, but this variant will do for a tester too... :-)

I have this suggestion: we know that in a trend there is an accumulation of positions with an increased volume and working with one order in the opposite direction does not give such a profit to maintain the deposit and in a long trend there will be a loss. I would like to suggest opening a reverse order with a larger volume, for example: 6 sell positions are opened and we start buy opening 0.02 instead of 0.01 before, when 8 sell positions are opened, we open 0.03 for buy (this is approx., we should experiment and calculate). Thus the deposit will quickly increase the amount of fat. When a losing series is closed with a profit, we close the opposite order immediately, it will be negative, but overall it should be positive. Profit will be less, but survival is probably better.

I suggest you try my candlestick strategy for more confident entry and lot setting, it guesses correctly 64% of the time the nature of the next candle after the end of the previous one, you can check it by creating a program, I checked it manually. This is by way of advice and request. What the heck, it might help in this case.

Guys, does anyone have a quote for a month or two....????

nikelodeon:
Guys, does anyone have a quote for a month or two....????

On Alpari the minutes from 22 September eurobucks - just for 2 months... by F2 the quote archive "Download"... Everything.

yosuf:
I suggest you try my candlestick strategy for more confident entry and lot setting, it guesses correctly 64% of the time the nature of the next candle after the end of the previous one, you can check it by creating a program, I checked it manually. This is by way of advice and request. What the heck, it might help in this case.

Yusufhoja, this thread is not for your strategy, believe me...

TEXX:

Yusufhoja, this branch is not for your strategy, believe me...

That's for sure... The last thing you need is to put it in there to make it all nice...:-)

Here are my thoughts so far. Thought, Avalanche has a somewhat irrational model at its core.

I.e. it is essentially wagering all the time, being in deep drawdown and depo loading most of the time. And that's only to snatch a penny difference in the upside.

That is, it risks much more for a potentially incomparable (smaller) profit.

We just need to follow the trend (with Ilan's pending trades).

For this purpose there is no need to load additionally the deposit that is not rubbery as it is. All we need is to break and unload the main stream.

It seems to me that the technical implementation is worth thinking about.

OnGoing:

Here are my thoughts so far. Thought, Avalanche has a somewhat irrational model at its core.

I.e. it is essentially wagering all the time, being in deep drawdown and depo loading most of the time. And that's only to snatch a penny difference in the plus.

That is, it risks much more for a potentially incomparable (smaller) profit.

We just need to follow the trend (with Ilan's pending trades).

For this purpose there is no need to load additionally the deposit that is not rubbery as it is. All we need is to break and unload the main stream.

It seems to me that the technical implementation is worth thinking about.

Try in a sagging order batch (Buy) after a while to start opening bais again