[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 47

In general, can the script close transactions, for example at a profit of 500r once all is closed and so on automatically?

It seems to me that "villagers", of which I include myself, can't take advantage of this offer - 220 roubles for 6 hours... I wonder if the author has some special settings? My settings are the default, but... It's funny.

7Konstantin7:
In general, can the script close trades for example at a profit of 500r once all is closed and so on automatically?
Yes, this is an option to try.

Here's the script, but it has to be installed every time it works (and if it's not in place...can you fix it?)))
Files:

VoronM:
It seems to me that "villagers", of which I include myself, can't take advantage of this offer - 220 roubles for 6 hours... I wonder if the author has some special settings? My settings are the default, but... It's funny.

No, it's like all the default settings..... I've already made almost 150 rubles in one hour..... You need to look at the settings for five digits etc.

7Konstantin7:
Here's the script, but it only needs to be installed every time it works (and if it's not in place... maybe it can be corrected?)))

No, the script won't work. There are only two functions to add to the Expert Advisor code:

1. Returns Equity Profit.

2. Close all positions.

Cmu4:

No, the script won't work. There are only two functions to add to the Expert Advisor code:

1. Returns Equity Profit.

2. Closes all positions.

I guess so) but I'm not good at code...

"villagers, what do you think of this idea?)
Cmu4:

No, the script won't work

There are only two functions to add to the Expert Advisor code:

It returns the profit by equity.

Closes all positions

nikelodeon:
ok wait for....

I can't see the error yet... I'll make it, I'll put it in the archive here.

I can't understand how you can take a 5,000rub drop when 15,000 is being drained!