[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 495

4x-online:
There are systems in "forex" that work. And in real life, not in pictures from a tester.
The picture is from the report of the real one, damn it.

I have sad experience - I see the problem not with the tool, but with how to work with it (a strategy is needed)

joo:
A picture from a real life report, man.
Yeah, I get it. Read it carefully.

YOUNGA:
I have sad experience - I see the problem not with the tool, but with how to work with it (a strategy is needed)
When you have a strategy in "forex", 99% of the time the "broker" will strangle you. You'll be taking it out of his pocket.

OnGoing:

By the way, if you like, the "perpetual motion machine" has long existed. More precisely, a way of producing so-called "free energy". And anyone can assemble such a simple machine in his garage. After that he will stop paying for electricity at all).

Oh, can you elaborate on that? I hope we are not talking about illegally connecting to the neighbour's network or just passing the meter.

tara: Alexey, try to replace the word "forecast" with the word "hypothesis".

Well, I don't see the difference between prediction, hypothesis and prediction - in the context of trading. And I'm not going to go through the Wiki, for fuck's sake.

I started this whole conversation for one simple reason: the price goes up not because two wagons crossed. And they didn't cross because the price will go up in the future. In fact, there is no long-term logical connection between the two events.

By the way, this is a stupid question: what price diagram should be correct for signals of crossovers to be correct (even if not always, but at least by 70%)? You don't need any filters, you just have two waveforms - say, 13 and 21.

What does it have to be to be able to trade martin on it?

Well, this is probably the beginning of the view of trading as a continuous prediction.

And just playing with cubes in the form of different indicators, combining them and hoping for success after optimization - no, nothing will work.

But I know that's not the purpose of this thread. Sometimes I just want some adrenaline, purely irrationally.

However, even the participants of this branch admit that something is missing even in Ilan.

VladislavVG:
Oh, can you elaborate on that point? I hope we are not talking about an illegal connection to the neighbour's network or just passing the meter.
I'd rather not reveal this "terrible secret" and let it fade into oblivion...)

Mathemat:

Well, I don't see the difference between prediction, hypothesis and prediction - in the context of trading. And I'm not going to go through the Wiki, for fuck's sake.

I started this whole conversation for one simple reason: the price goes up not because the two wheels have crossed. And the wagons aren't crossing because the price is going up in the future. In fact, there is no long-term logical connection between the two events.

By the way, this is a stupid question: what price diagram should be correct for signals of crossovers to be correct (even if not always, but at least by 70%)? You don't need any filters, you just have two waveforms - say, 13 and 21.

What does it have to be to be able to trade martin on it?

Well, this is probably the beginning of the view of trading as a continuous prediction.

And just playing with cubes in the form of different indicators, combining them and hoping for success after optimization - no, nothing will work.

But I know that's not the purpose of this thread. Sometimes I just want some adrenaline, purely irrationally.

However, even the participants of this thread admit that something is missing, even in Ilan.

Do you take drugs?

And a moderator is allowed to do anything!

tara:

Do you take drugs?

Why, quite an appropriate answer, in my opinion. Do you still play dice?)