[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 61

sever31:

Larissa, is that your head in your avatar?

It's, uh, what's his... let me introduce myself as Vladimir, uh, we're also known as the man who owns the world. Here. I'm in the extreme category of Vladimir, so to speak, mastering... the world. You know what I mean.

Good for you, own and master at your leisure.

That's it, tired of waiting for 1.39, closed the order.

Larisa:

Good for you, own and master at your leisure.

How? If you are far, far away... trader Larissa.

Vizard:

I've come up with a new tactic today...))) it looks like the intraday with a hard stop is the safest and most profitable trade for this market)))) the mid-term shorts are very disappointed right now...

I came up with a new tactic today to work on FA.

So, if the flat - there will be some news, if during the flat they say that the eu growth is limited and advise to sell it - then we buy. By the way, at the level of 1.3682 I wanted to open an additional order, so they gave advice from Goldensax, who said: buy, buy, the growth will end at the level of 1.4 and I changed my mind to buy and it's for nothing ... Well, you can't make all the money ...

margaret:

So, if we are flat, there will be some news, if during the flat they say that the growth of the Euro is limited and advise to sell it, then we buy. By the way, at the level of 1.3682 I wanted to open an additional order, so they issued an advice from Goldensax, who said: buy, buy, the growth will end at the level of 1.4 and I changed my mind to buy and it's for nothing... Well, you can't make all the money...

The fairer the price - the more it reacts to the FA. Specific news - elements of TA in general (also involved in the divorce) These are the thoughts on Friday....

sever31:
How? If you're far, far away... trader Larissa.
excuse me very much.

margaret:

So, if the flat, there will be some news, if during the flat they say that the rise in the Euro is limited and advise to sell, then let's buy. By the way, at the level of 1.3682 I wanted to open an additional order, so they gave advice from Goldensax, who said: buy, buy, growth will end at the level of 1.4 and I changed my mind to buy and it's for nothing ... Well, not everything will make money ...

Of course you can't make any money...and it's a good thing you took longs today...and Laura, too - kudos to you girls...

about tactics-
my opinion for a long time on the fa is simple - don't listen to advice and rumors...
I don't listen to advice and rumors....watch only numbers (mostly strong indicators....not small trash (although they sometimes shoot or pretend to move)....but only if entry is necessary as a rule... Once entered I do not even bother (I just watch the micro indices) and usually everything goes in the background or do not look at all (fa).......I'm getting brain meltdown because of too much information.......+ it's such a mess with eurozone now.......but I'm just a pip ... jumped up and down......and you may have a short term, so it may work (but I honestly don't believe it...) i need some statistics for this or that bank and its forecasts - for their feasibility... for banks giving forecasts - somewhere there was statistics for their feasibility (i found it on the web ... i can't find it now ... i must have deleted it - if i find it i'll share it)...Some time ago I sent you a document (the data was analyzed up to 2009 or 2007 ... I do not remember exactly), if you remember it was a list (I sent it to you) I think you can trust it ... or just keep in mind ... but you need to check everything (one of the companies went bankrupt in the crisis) ...
I have to do a TS but there is not enough data for a full-fledged analysis and a hooped one (not on all mayes) is not really serious ...
even though it's + it's pulling what I did...
Anyway trust but verify... such thoughts...

margaret:
and the weekly candlestick is not just out, candlestick analysis doesn't work...if the candlestick analysis says we should be flying towards the 1.5 level
I see it that way in the weeks ...Gold is down for now, no one is going anywhere without gold .

So what did you manage to catch at 1.3570? ;)

And how glad I am that I managed to close my euro bank account, you won't believe it... !!!

Do not listen to anyone, think for yourself.

And especially the news.

They are deliberately lying now.

The goal is to burn the dough people have saved while they were printing the money. The money that will be burned will pay for the "crisis".

SProgrammer:

So what did you manage to catch at 1.3570? ;)

And how glad I am that I managed to close my euro bank account, you won't believe it... !!!

Do not listen to anyone, think for yourself.

And especially the news.

They are deliberately lying now.

The goal is to burn the dough that people have saved while the money has been printed. The ones who get burned will pay for the "crisis".

What's wrong with Jews?

Tantrik:

Why are the Jews in trouble?
It has to be driven to 2.0 at least before it's "dead"...