[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 67

At the expense of the poorest countries.

I have read it, thank you.

I don't think the US benefits from the collapse of the eurozone. It's just the lesser of two evils :(

ULAD:
At the expense of the poorest countries.

If, say, I'm rich and I lent you (let's say, the poorest) money or something, and then the currency of the debt depreciated: guess three times - which of us lost some of what we had before ... :)

I completely agree with this one. Watched the first blow myself, done at Comex in the summer of 2008 :(

tara:

If, say, I'm rich and I lent you (let's say the poorest) money or something, and then the currency of the debt depreciated: guess three times - which of us lost some of what we had before... :)

The US does not lend money to anyone. They already owe everybody. You should know that if you are in the market.

imho, the pendos correctly assessed the shitty situation in 2008 and decided to leech out themselves. But they were not leeches, but ghouls ... They made a mistake :)

ULAD:

The states don't lend to anyone. They already owe everybody. It's about time you knew, if you're in the market.

Vladimir, you will be very obliged if you get to the bottom of this discussion.

Well, shall we dive into the delirium ???

slowly, in small batches.... MANAGING MANUALLY ))))

Bicus:
What timeframe are you trading?
Seasonal...