[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 57

-DEN-:
Where did you get this information from?

TA forecast. (in general, I try not to do short term - it's fussy)

Agreed but if you get up from 1.36 with a big order to SOUTH (not a penny) then why waste time further analyzing it every day!!!!

1.3730 going south.

What did the pound go up so much? Does anyone know?

megapey:

You don't have to open any accounts with any brokers,

You can organise your own "kitchen" and save a lot on commissions! )))

you were walking under the table when i was on dialup and the daily euro move was 50-80 pips ))))) that time it was dripping every day, now it will keep dripping )))

Tantrik:

You're doing the right thing, and line guessers will still be guessing (come 25 years from now it will all be the same)

finally got it that the ts should be...well...
sloping lines on the graph = the same statistics on time...

-DEN-:
Agreed but if one gets up from 1.36 with a big order to the South (not a penny) then why waste time further analyzing it every day!!!!.

for there is such a word as reinvestment...and 1000p medium term can be much less than 500p intraday at the end of the month... let alone sideways...

Vizard:

for there is such a word as reinvestment...and 1000p medium term can be much less than 500p intraday at the end of the month... I am not even talking about sideways...
As I understood it, it was about EUR/USD why rush to other products at the end of Q3! .......

I put a profit at 1.38, now I'm wondering if 1.39 is better... Greed is getting the better of me :)))

-DEN-:
As far as I understood it was about EUR/USD why rush to other products at the end of Q3! .......

sorry...but it sounded like a mid-term entry...

Well, people are trading portfolios too, maybe they saw something tasty in the other one))))