Interesting and humorous - page 75

nesssesary:

After all, two times two is always four.

In ternary number system 11.
DmitriyN:

As for the Red October piano, it's a good and rare thing, but you're right to say that people would be happy to self-deliver it. This is due, among other things, to the fact that the weight of this musical installation is impressive. If I tell you what it is, it would be hard to believe that it takes seven or eight people to carry such an instrument. Such a thing can be applied as a counterweight to a tower crane. Yes, tuning is compulsory after moving and you have to pay for that too.

If you have a computer, you can set it up yourself. Even better than an adjuster.

DmitriyN:

..., install an appropriate music writing program. I use Image-Line FL Studio, I recommend it.
Where to download it, you can find it yourself.

I dabbled with E-jay in my time, even recorded a whole CD. You can find the mp3s on "my world".

I personally watched two pros climb up to the sixth floor of a grand piano (not a concert grand, of course). They only made one stop.

tara:
Personally watched two pros climb up to the sixth floor of a grand piano (not a concert grand, of course). Only made one stop.

My father used to tell me...

Kharkov VATU back then. The cadets were lined up. "Are there any musicians?"
Well, they thought they'd get a freebie. To play somewhere, or even an ensemble... Five of them came out.

Piano -> Eighth floor.

moskitman:
I've dabbled with E-jay in my time, even recording a whole CD. There are mp3s on my world.

You can do that too. Generally speaking, it is better for beginners to take something as a basis and modify it to suit their tastes, rather than write from scratch.

Zhunko:
There are 11 in the ternary number system. If you have a computer, you can tune it yourself. Even better than a tuner.

If you have an ear for it, you don't need a tuner.

tara:
I personally watched two pros climbing up to the sixth floor of a grand piano (not a concert grand, of course). They only made one stop.

So they were driving it. There are special three-wheeled wheels for navigating stairs.

DmitriyN:

You can do that too. In general, beginners are better off taking something as a basis and modifying it to suit their tastes rather than writing from scratch.

The good thing about this system is that you can use ready-made samples to make whatever you want.

moskitman:

I saw a joke when a new washing machine was brought to our kindergarten. The machine was huge, called Vyazma, a domestic appliance. It took ten people about three or four hours to get it in, through the window, with a truck crane.
I had never heard such foul language before.

DmitriyN:

I saw a joke when a new washing machine was brought to our kindergarten. The machine was huge, called Vyazma, domestic machinery. It took ten people about three or four hours to get it in, through the window, with a truck crane. I had never heard such foul language before.

Lucky you... I don't really remember my kindergarten days. I do remember it.

DmitriyN:

You can do that too. In general, beginners are better off taking something as a basis and modifying it to suit their tastes, rather than writing it from scratch.

If you have an ear for it, you don't need a tuner.

So they were driving it. There are special three-wheeled wheels for navigating stairs.

Carried on slings.

DmitriyN:

You're better off on your own; if you have an ear, you don't need a tuner.

You can tune better without an ear than a tuner.