Interesting and humorous - page 14

=================

leonid553:

=================

Not funny. That's how my father-in-law and I shut off the valve in the manhole when his pipe burst. Guess three times who was climbing down the manhole?

Well, if it's the father-in-law... then I know who. Mother-in-law.

when my sewer is clogged.... silent

granit77:
It's not funny. That's how my father-in-law and I shut off the valve in the well when his pipe burst. Guess three times who was climbing down the manhole?

You can't pour into the manhole manhole that way.

The well is two metres deep. The valve, of course, is down and the water is icy.

PapaYozh:

You can't pour into the well hatch that way.

The well is two metres deep. The valve is naturally at the bottom and the water is icy.

It didn't work. Didn't make it to the bottom. I ran for a powerful submersible pump, pumped to the bottom, climbed down with my feet and twisted until the water reached my throat. On the third approach I closed.

granit77:
It didn't work out that way. Didn't make it to the bottom. I ran for a powerful submersible pump, pumped to the bottom, climbed down with my feet and twisted until the water reached my throat. On the third approach, I closed it.

I should have just kept the pump running, I would have been able to get dry from the water on the first run.

Europa:
You should have just left the pump running, you would have been able to get away with it on the first go.
I'm not much of a fan of sitting in water with a 220V pump in it. I've had a phobia like that since I was a kid :))

granit77:
I'm a bit of a fan of sitting in water with a 220V pump running in it. I've had this phobia since childhood :))

Research has been carried out at the University of Sydney proving that electrical stimulation of the brain helps people to think outside the box.

moskitman:
Research has been carried out at the University of Sydney proving that electrical stimulation of the brain helps people to think outside the box.
Yes, science is power! I didn't know that grabbing a wire under the current automatically connects you to an invasive transcranial stimulation programme and greatly expands the boundaries of your perception :))