Interesting and humorous - page 115

)))))))) it's funny to see the Swiss presenter twitch when Taleb starts saying that Switzerland benefits from instability in the world. Život

Demi:
)))))))) it's funny to see the Swiss presenter twitch when Taleb starts saying that Switzerland benefits from instability in the world. Život

yeah. i liked it too. but then it turned out to be a compliment ))))

The children are on fire:

My son is 2 years 6 months old.
I bring him to the children's hospital for a vaccination. We are sitting in the vaccination room, waiting for the aunt to load the syringe. Suddenly, he turns to me and says:
- I will wait for you in the car, okay?!

This summer, my son (4 years old) sits and takes a weed in his mouth as if he is smoking.
He says:
- Mum, look, I'm smoking.
- Kolya, you can't smoke!
- Mama, I'm smoking weed.

We're coming back from a fireworks show.
Baby (3 years 6 months old) sat for the whole 50 minutes of the show like he was fascinated. In the car, he burst into tears. Hugging me from the back seat by the neck:
- Mommy, I'm so happy! Thank you for giving birth to me.

Kirill (2 years 1 month) saw a man coming out of the doorway on the street and without saying hello, turns to me:
- Going for a walk?
The man is dazed:
- Yeah.
- Are you wearing a hat?
- Yeah.
- And mittens. It's cold. Very cold.

The kindergarten teacher says:
- What to do? We have two Koli.
Mine says:
- Call me, Nikolai the first...

My five-year-old son is standing in the bathroom, looking at his "household" and utters a deep thought:
- I get it - here it is, the end of the spine...

Anton (6,5 years old) asks:
- Mom, I forgot, cows, sheep, chickens, geese - what is one word for it? Cattle or bastards?

Daughter:
- Daddy, when the renovation is finished, how old will I be?

My little sister once decided to call her father at work herself:
- Hello! Is this Daddy's work? Get Daddy!

Found her "young Natasha-mom diary" the other day. "My son is 15 months old (now 5.5 years old). Can't ride public transport because I'm dying of laughter. We go in, sit down, my son picks a young man close by, smiles sweetly and says:
- Daddy!
Many 'dads' get off at the nearest stop..."

Walking with my son (age 2) in the park and saw twins. When he sees them and looks at them in wonder, he says:
- Oh, where's mine?!

Mother:
- Yes, Veronica, we must have spoiled you... We'll have to punish you!
- What do you mean, you spoil me and I have to be punished?

A relative's daughter has been begging for a little brother or sister for a long time. Her mother explains to her:
- Well, honey, daddy is on a trip, he won't be back soon, and we can't have a baby without daddy.
But the girl quickly found it:
- On the contrary, let's have one now and Daddy will come and we'll tell him, "Surprise!"

I bought myself a silver set (bracelets and ring) with an ancient Egyptian theme. My daughter (4 years old) looks closely, then asks:
- Mom, is this Ancient Egypt?
- Yes, daughter.
Husband asks:
- Daughter, how do you know it's Ancient Egypt? What if it's Ancient China?
- Daddy, your watch is Ancient China and your mother's is Ancient Egypt.

The adults are being modest. The hostess says:
- Why aren't you eating at all? Help yourself, isn't it good? A child (4.5 years old) comes out and says in a loud voice:
- This is not your home, just eat what you're given! The phrase came from the kindergarten...

I scolded my son (5 years old) for something. He sat down on the floor, took out paper and pencils, and "pouted" to me:
- Then I'll draw you fat!

My husband and I got married when our younger third son was 3 years old. Well, we never got around to it before. We didn't have time. A couple of weeks before the wedding actually happened, the middle son (9 years old) asked:
- Mom, what are you and Anya (his godmother) fussing about, running around all day long, what is that carnival dress you brought?
Anya laughs:
- Tolik, your mother is getting married.
Tolik is dumbfounded:
- Does Dad know?

denis_orlov:

fractals...

Beautiful.

A very stylish photo of Putin. Great room for the imagination.