Interesting and humorous - page 73

jartmailru:
Where's the thing? He won't play more than one note.
No, he can play chords, but he can't hold a note for long - it starts to go wrong.

Rorschach:
The thing

That's cool. I can already play the theme from The Godfather. Makes me want to get a piano at home and start learning to play.

C-4:
That's cool. I can already play the theme from The Godfather. Makes me want to get a piano at home and start learning to play.
Oh, man, that's unfair! One man gets everything, the other man gets nothing. I bought my granddaughter a synthesizer for the music room (the phono is the second instrument), and now it's covered with dust.

C-4:
That's cool. I can already play the theme from The Godfather. It makes me want to get a piano at home and learn to play.
It's better to buy a professional synthesiser. Buying a synthesizer, you buy dozens of instruments, it will take up little space in a flat convenient to use headphones so as not to disturb anyone.
If you live in Moscow - I can teach you to play a synthesizer, from $ 300 per day, details - write in person.

DmitriyN:
If you live in Moscow, I can teach you to play a synthesiser, from $300 a day.
o_o cheaper here

Europa:
o_Oh,it's cheaper here

A pre-pad will get you to the result much quicker than walking around on your own. Take my word for it - I have a friend who teaches classical guitar.

DmitriyN:
It is better to buy a professional synthesiser. If you buy a synthesizer, you buy dozens of instruments at once, it will take up little space, in a flat it is convenient to use headphones so as not to disturb anyone.
If you live in Moscow - I can teach you to play a synthesizer, from $ 300 a day, details - write in person.
Oh, what a talented chap) And in trading understands, and a pro in the synthesizer, and the girls from half a turn.))

nesssesary:
What a talented fella.) He knows a lot about trading and synthesising, and he picks up girls at the drop of a hat.)

I don't know where I stand on your level. You are a great talent. Not everyone can do what you do.

===

For the first time in the arena.
For the schoolboys of Moscow,
Scientist seals,
Dancing lions.

Bear jugglers,
Acrobat dogs,
Elephant rope-walker,
World Champion.

The only ones in the world
Strongman Athletes
Throwing weights
Like children's balls.

Flying horses
Reading ponies.
The wrestler comes out
Ivan the Cucumber.

Fun scenes,
Cheap prices.
Full house fees.
Huge success.

Chair's a fifty.
Boxes are more expensive.
The way out is...
Free for all.

DmitriyN:

I don't know where I stand on your level. You are a great talent. Not everyone can do what you do.

===

For the first time in the arena
For the schoolchildren of Moscow,
Scientist seals,
Dancing lions.

Bear jugglers,
Acrobat dogs,
Elephant rope-walker,
World Champion.

The only ones in the world
Strongman Athletes
Throwing weights
Like children's balls.

Flying horses
Reading ponies.
The wrestler comes out
Ivan the Cucumber.

Fun scenes,
Cheap prices.
Full house fees.
Huge success.

Chair's a fifty.
Boxes are more expensive.
The way out is...
Free for all.

By the way - I'm talented too - I can play the balalaika virtuoso and sing well. What's the point of this poem?