TA or something you don't know about. - page 33

paukas:
Nah. The price field has gone into overdrive.
Comrade Paukas, please answer me on the monad analogy. I've already answered two of your questions - I have credit, but you haven't answered one of mine? I can't catch you, I can do what I want.

zoritch:

in order to avoid unnecessary questions, a profit of 10 and a loss of 100 has already been talked about a lot... more details in the search...:-))

The reference points should produce a straight line at a 4o degree angle to the horizon. You've got some kind of steps.

USSR:
Comrade Paukas, please answer me about the monad analogy. I have already answered your two questions - I have a credit, and you have not answered one of mine? You are hard to catch, I do what I want, so please pay attention not only to a sensible answer, but to a well-descripted one as well.

USSR:

Ask a question.

zoritch:

Don't you think you're bullshitting, trading 50 lots to have a maximum profit of 5K and believing the tester's results when the spread is less than that?

paukas:
Ask a question.
http://www.chaostradinggroup.ru/ What do you know about this topic?

paukas:
The reference points should show a straight, straight line at a 4o degree angle to the horizon. And you've got some stepping stones.

the laguerre indicator, unfortunately, does not behave so smoothly either, trying to calculate the market position in big jumps,

but again, the TS is not based on it - it's a further merger, not at all an analysis, but naturally a prediction...

not the worst.... this is only one of four ts worthy of attention, after the cutoff out of 800 processed...

USSR:
http://www.chaostradinggroup.ru/ What do you know about this topic?
I see nothing has been updated there for about two years now.

IgorM:

Don't you think you're bullshitting, trading 50 lots to have a maximum profit of 5K? and believe the tester's results when the take is less than the spread?

I'm playing gold like you...?))) it's a follow up... In fact, real has been going on since May...

just show it is useless, because they are running out four more tc's... i have seen the sky...am i stupider than you...?...:-))

paukas:
Ask a question.

Yeah, you're dreaming. Anybody can answer a question, but try this - from the shadows of yesterday's debris...)