TA or something you don't know about. - page 32

"TA or something you don't know about" - I understand that the discussion in the thread has ceased as everyone has learnt about TA and, like Porksaurus, has gone off to mow the green in the vast expanse of Homework ?

IgorM:
"TA or something you don't know about" - I understand that the discussion in the thread has ceased as everyone has learnt about TA and, like Porksaurus, has gone off to mow the green in the vast expanse of Homework ?
Nah. The price field has been flooded.

I don't think so. It's like that anecdote about the moose and the animals in the forest. The moose rides through the forest early in the morning, rejoices at everything, the sun, the grass, wakes up all the animals and they follow him happily. And only the hedgehog doesn't jump: "The moose is full of amphitamin again..." That's how it is with the pig here.

The topic of tit analysis is not covered.

// Especially aimless ;)

Although it seems to be not closed. Hmm. Another Friday is in full swing. I will have to add some gasoline. ;)

MetaDriver: Есть одна глубокая тонкость, ради которой буду настаивать : истинный анализ - БЕЗ цели.

Mathemat:

1. It seems to be true, but, imho, only when building a trading system.

I'm doing something similar at the moment. I'm meditating on the intermediate results of statistical research and wondering what to do with them so that they can make an adequate technical synthesis (TechS), i.e. recommendations concerning a trading decision. But this is not a goal, but a meta-goal. And there is no clear goal yet, because I don't know what I will get.

2. On the other hand, one of the signs of a developed mind is the ability to give individual aspects/characteristics of the phenomenon in question a proper name - so that it is easier to operate with them in the future. This is a real economy of mind.

1. And I just about analysis in the broad sense. When you try to replace the idea of analysis with the idea of "analysis unit in the Expert Advisor" or any other premature instantiation, you get the naturally expected paradox with signs of delirium. To which people reacted a little. Some wondered, others threw small grenades. :) It wasn't my fault at all. :))

2. Yes, of course. And like any economy of thought, there are pitfalls - such as a tendency to reduce the observed to already "known" (previously named) phenomena.

>

MetaDriver:

a tendency to reduce what is observed to already "known" (previously named) phenomena.

... while the nature of the creation of the observable is completely different from the already named. It is therefore necessary to find the differences in time, and if not to find the conditions of the differences, to set up a plug with plugs marking a thin spot.

sergeyas:

- Stand up, the court is coming!

----------------------

Prosecutor(bulls):

"The investigation has conclusively proved, .............., therefore we ask for a punishment of.....".

Lawyer (bears):

"Having considered all the circumstances of the case,...............,therefore we ask for acquittal on all counts."

Judge (market):

"Silence, please! ...............The court will reconvene for sentencing."

Forgot about the bottom line:

Judge:

"To Strelochnik Ivan Ivanovich - 10 years with confiscation!!!!!!!!"

yosuf:
I think one has to try the strategy on historical data to gain 50 points, profesionalists advise. I have a positive attitude to third-party developments and am looking for them in order to study them, but few people give them out in a detailed form. They talk more like puzzles.

it worked out almost 100 pips...:-)))) and all those prostituted indicators that change readings on every subsequent bar are all bullshit...

here on monday i'll try to give a cautious forecast for the euro and americans in the middle of the sessions...:-))

(...) (... some lucky guys were giving 20 dead points forecasts at different pairs... let's try to do it from the other side... :-))

zoritch:

it worked out almost 100 pips...:-)))) and all those prostituted indicators that change readings on every subsequent bar are all bullshit...

here on monday i'll try to give a cautious forecast for euro and americans in the middle of the sessions...:-)))

(... some lucky guys in different pairs were giving 20 dead points forecasts... let's try to make a breakthrough from the other side... :-))

I'm not trying, the signal that didn't work - extra information.

no problem here regarding history runs - stairs to the sky... :-))

unfortunately it takes a very long time to do a run, my BOINC also counts, so only by reference points... but with increasing accuracy the number of

of losing trades...:-)))) i'll post a screenshot later, but i have only seven ticks in total...:-))

and notice, gentlemen, on a particular trend killing and brooding flat...

(I'm still struggling with the 80 per cent promised to the mathematician, if by the laws of physics, prove it...so far a measly 75 on the real...with opening unnecessary bays at the top and sells at the bottom,

but i hope it goes away quickly...:-)))

in order to avoid unnecessary questions, a profit of 10 and a loss of 100 has already been talked about a lot... more details in the search...:-))