TA or something you don't know about. - page 36

Mischek:

Elfin may be able to muzzle Yusuf, but here it's probably the opposite, it's going to grow by leaps and bounds.
Right on topic: this is really something I didn't know about when I was studying the intricacies of TA.

granit77:
"There are organisms that breathe oxygen, there have been organisms that breathe chlorine, but this is the first one that doesn't care what it breathes..." (c) Clifford Saimak
On the contrary, you as a moderator should have stopped such provocations, unfortunately this has not happened.

yosuf:
Straight to the point: this is really something I didn't know about when I was studying the intricacies of TA.

You want to talk about the subject? OK

You don't want your money back for your type article. Its nonsense at this point is obvious to you as well.

Mischek:

You want to talk about the subject? OK

You don't want your money back for your type article. Its nonsense at this point is obvious to you too.

How have you proved its nonsense? Write an anti-article on the subject and pay yourself back in royalties.

yosuf:
On the contrary, as a moderator you should have stopped such provocations, unfortunately this did not happen.
I have a day off after zero, I'm human too. In addition, I get a late paycheck :))

yosuf:
How have you proven it to be delusional? Write an anti-article on the subject and pay yourself back in royalties.

Я ? You. You, Yusuf, proved it. With your demonstration trade. The honest thing to do is just say I won't give it to you.

Mischek: You don't want your money back for your type of article. Its nonsense at this point is obvious to you too.
Misha, don't be angry, if money were taken away from every writer, the next step would be to take away every MP's mandate if he promised and didn't do anything - well, we live like this, and it kind of suits us. I think Yusuf can "atone" by doing something simpler, for example, to write an article about the optimum MM, a topic seemingly simple, but there is no life without MM. They will learn themselves, and maybe they will want to trade not by formulas, but by charts as they have been doing for a long time;).

yosuf:
How have you proved its nonsense? Write an anti-article on the subject and pay yourself back in royalties.

Quite a scientific approach. I heard that joke in high school:

One scientist husband puts forward a bold hypothesis, writes a dissertation, a monograph, etc. The other brilliantly disproves this bold hypothesis, writes a dissertation, a monograph, etc.

The result is two doctors of brave and ingenious sciences, two monographs for substantial royalties, a shit-load of scientific articles and not a single hypothesis.

--

One of the reasons I didn't go into science. The market's fairer. ;)

Mischek:

Я ? You. You're Yusuf, and you proved it. With your demonstration trade. The honest thing to do is just say I won't give it to you.
You're wrong, Mikhail. You should have put a comma after you.

IgorM:
Misha, do not get upset, if money were taken away from every writer, the next step would be to take away the mandate of every MP if he promised and did nothing - well, we live like this and it kind of suits us .

We are not. Like MPs, like a parliament, like presidents, like laws, like politics, like medicine, like pensions, like scholarships, like education, like production, like everything is good, like sausage meat, like roads,

Voltage at the dacha is like220, petrol like95, like elections, like democracy, like honesty. It's a kind of country. Only a real cemetery. And this Yusuf with his kind of article ...).