TA or something you don't know about. - page 29

A little hint )))) The human brain is often unable to distinguish whether it has seen the same phenomenon 100 times or has seen a sequence of 100 of the same phenomena once )))

artikul: How to trade if the results contradict logic or common sense )))

The trade decision is no longer TA, Svinozavr will beat you to it.

And let them contradict themselves. The main thing is that the statistics are favourable. Isn't it so?

Urain: You cannot build a profitable trade just by looking back at what everyone sees

Don't confuse "looking backward" with "seeing everything". Everyone can see the history of quotes, but they are far from always seen.

Urain:

What follows is pure opinion.

I personally decided for myself that I will develop a system that makes a probabilistic forecast based on available data (read TA) and adjust it as the forecast comes true or not, I do not see another way.

Although it would be useful to include the insider into the system, it would increase the chances, some people try to use options, some people call FA gods to help TA, all this shows that the TA in its pure form is exhausted.

You can't make a profitable trade just by looking back at what everyone sees. I'm not talking about pure intuitive trading or semi-automated trading (read with some intuition), but about formalization into auto-trading.

I think you have chosen the right strategy. The TS should be 'thinking', follow the logic clearly and deal with problems in a timely manner.

Mathemat:

And let them contradict themselves. The main thing is that the statistics are favourable. Isn't it so?

Don't confuse "looking back" with "seeing everything". Everyone sees the history of quotes, but they are far from always seen.

Alexey, I do not confuse TA is a pure look back, I have no illusions about everyone seeing, but even if you gather all TA mastodons with a keen eye, even if their description of the current market condition is the same, it will hardly help to make the right decision what to do next, so many people are saying that TA does not work. That's why so many people say TA doesn't work and that's why so many people say it doesn't work.

Mathemat:

Yes, of course )))) Imagine a trader with favourable statistics )))) The question - why would he need at least one indicator? He will always be in profit with his statistics on a naked chart. The market falls - he sells, the market rises - he buys and has more than 50% of profitable deals. )))

artikul: Let's imagine a trader with favourable statistics in hand )))) The question - why would he need at least one indicator? He will always be in profit with his statistics on a naked chart.
The market will always be profitable. They are just non-standard.

Mathemat:
Well, you do need the inducators, even if they are on bare statistics. It's just that they are unconventional.

But what do you think? Do a human or an Expert Advisor "look" at the same robot in the same way? ))) The human will say that the slope angle of this EA is abnormal and that the last week the EA has been working very suspiciously. And the EA will use numbers from the buffer and place orders that can easily mess up the statistics. I think this subject would be better handled by professional merchandisers, especially by traders. They know what "monkeys" grab from supermarket shelves in the first place. )))

artikul:

Well, what do you think, do you think a person or an advisor "look" at the same machine in the same way? ))) The human may say that the slope angle of this EA is abnormal and this EA has been working very badly during the last week. And the EA will use numbers from the buffer and place orders that can easily mess up the statistics. I think this subject would be better handled by professional merchandisers, especially by traders. They know what "monkeys" grab from the supermarket shelves in the first place. )))

I especially like the phrase from the TK "if the bags are not very good then you should wait with the opening.

It seems to be in Russian, but at all impossible to formalize.

What do you mean not very good, what does it mean to wait? these questions people are usually very offended.

Urain:

I especially like the phrase in the ToR "if the mashups are not very good, you should wait for the opening".

It seems to be in Russian, but it's not formalizable at all.

What do you mean, not very good? and what does it mean to wait? these questions usually offend people a lot.

Because people think in images))) Research has shown that phallic shaped goods (e.g. chocolate bars) sell better than flat chocolate bars. And if, for example, the label watermarked with the word "sex", then these products will also be taken in the first place. Now come on everyone remember how we behaved when we first started trading if we suddenly saw a bull stud or a bear 'snot' on the screen? ))) The thing is that a person reads everything on a subconscious level, which is full of stereotypes. Stereotypes are not a bad thing, when autopilot is needed in decision-making, but they are also harmful in non-standard situations. Maybe when there will be only robots trading forex the market will really change ))).

artikul:

Because people think in images))). Studies have shown that phallic shaped goods (e.g. chocolate bars) sell better than flat chocolate bars. And if, for example, the word "sex" is watermarked on the label, these products will also be the first to be purchased. Now come on everyone remember how we behaved when we first started trading if we suddenly saw a bull stud or a bear 'snot' on the screen? ))) The thing is that a person reads everything on a subconscious level, which is full of stereotypes. Stereotypes are not a bad thing, when autopilot is needed in decision-making, but they are also harmful in non-standard situations. Maybe when forex will be traded by robots only, the market will really change )))).
I don't think it will change, bots are moving towards NS and humans are the most perfect NS.