Market phenomena - page 56

Svinozavr:

You can't second-guess the market.

You can, I allow it.

At any rate, some TCs have the property of inertia. I.e. their equity is analogous to an artillery shell, optimisation - acceleration in the barrel of the gun, forward - free flight. Some immediately fall out of the barrel to the sinful earth with MO equal to minus the spread.

IMHO if only the energy of nerds, but in a creative way. But there is no harm in dreaming, nerds are interested only in fat tails, because they can be counted and recalculated long and persistently.

Reshetov:

You can, I'll allow it.

In any case, some TCs have the property of inertia. I.e. their equity is along the lines of an artillery projectile, optimisation - acceleration in the gun barrel, forward - free flight.

IMHO if only the energy of nerds would be invested in something constructive. But there is no harm in dreaming, nerds are interested only in thick tails, because they can be long and hard to count and recalculate.

I, in other words, mean the same thing. The difference: guessing (ha! when they say it's intuition, it's probably a paucity of intelligence to formalise a feeling) and recognising. That is to say, inertia is there. Yes. But, agree, only from what caused that inertia! I.e. initially it is necessary to recognize the momentum. Otherwise Newton will be offended.))

Not to guess, but exactly - to recognize. And then... Until the context overrides the context. Omen,

Svinozavr:

I, in other words, mean the same thing. The difference: guessing (ha! when they say it's intuition, it's probably a paucity of intelligence to formalise a feeling) and recognising. That is to say, inertia is there. Yes. But, agree, only from what caused that inertia! I.e. initially it is necessary to recognize the momentum. Otherwise Newton will be offended.))

Not to guess, but exactly - to recognize. And then... Until the context overrides the context. Omen,

I agree, as your terminology is more correct.

Mathemat:

Again about nothing, and "won't tell anyone".

In this thread try to be more substantive, formulaic, or something like that. Or if you can no longer apply formulas, then at least give some evidence.

Proof of what? What formulas? If you have, in my opinion, an error on a substantive level. Roughly speaking, you are trying to calculate a balance sheet of inputs and outputs using Boyle-Marriott's law. It's strange to me.

Mathemat:

Your arguments against studying distributions do not seem convincing.

I don't know how else to explain to you that you are researching some numbers, but you need to research the market itself, its laws, rules and driving forces.

Svinozavr: Not to guess, but to recognize. And then ... Until the context cancels the context. Omen,

OK, I'm convinced. Although I believe that any trader trades necessarily with a forecast.

Reshetov: IMHO if the energy of nerds, in

Yura, it's been a long time since I've heard you say that... something familiar.

HideYourRichess: I don't know how else to explain to you that you are researching some numbers but you need to research the market itself.
OK, stay with your sermene delusions. Good luck!

Mathemat:

OK, I'm convinced. Although I believe that any trader trades necessarily with a forecast.

Prediction is the identification of context. No difference for you? Well - sorry...

Reshetov:

In any case, some TCs have the property of inertia. I.e. their equity is similar to that of an artillery projectile, optimisation - acceleration in the gun barrel, forward - free flight. Some immediately fall out of the barrel to the sinful earth with MO equal to minus the spread.

Interesting point. I have a couple of these homemade guns. I just wish I could attach wings to the projectile somehow......)

Svinozavr:
Prediction is the identification of context. No difference for you? Well - sorry...

I almost totally agree.

My dream is to make a system based on one single indicator (the one which shows the current situation and immediately recognizes the context itself).

Mathemat:

I almost totally agree.

I dream of making a system based on a single indicator (one that shows the current situation and recognises the context itself).

Uh-oh. Make fun of it. And you know exactly what I mean. And what does that have to do with universal turkey? Are you kidding me? I hope so. Too many disappointments in one day...