Market phenomena - page 54

Svinozavr:
So how ... We may spoil our mood, we may have nightmares. And for catharsis - my stats. And the cat. Amen.

By the way, Svinozavr, I don't remember in what relationship my nickname on this forum is to your nickname, I haven't been here for a long time - I've forgotten a lot. But, what you write - I understand, a strange thing, and many turn out not to understand and are offended, judging by all.

I'm just making conversation.

HideYourRichess:

It's just that apparently we speak very different languages. Sometimes I regret speaking too blatantly about things I shouldn't. ;)

I find your approach, that of your mighty bunch of "numbers" researchers, abhorrent and I am sure that it is completely out of step with the market. That's what I keep telling you. But judging by the fact that this has been going on for years - all to no avail.

I don't argue with lockers, I don't argue with martingales, I don't argue with numbers lovers - I got into the discussion today for nothing.

Yeah, seriously? In this thread, a little earlier, you can find a direct interest of yours. And unfortunately, you don't say, you litter and now there are crumbs left of you, but you can't even feed a sparrow with them.

Try to show off less in the future, you know, for it not to look as written, you need something else, and you do not seem to have it, and you can not even understand that no one looks at the curves

Yeah, and don't swoon - I'm not a locker, I'm not a martin (where did that come from), and the numbers, yes, I love them.

Avals:

Didn't get the pt. and what to show))

OK. Maybe I didn't get it right. What I meant to say was that the quotes do NOT differ from the world (name any exchange) by any meaningful amount. And the fact that it arrives late is a myth.

Yes, it did! On RTS futures I had a DAX robot working - very successfully. But it was temporary. And it's not a fucking pattern. And it's certainly not something worth talking about in this thread.

HideYourRichess:

By the way, Svinozavr, I don't remember in what relationship my nickname on this forum is to your nickname, I haven't been here for a long time - I've forgotten a lot. But what you write is clear to me, a strange thing, and many turn out not to understand and are offended, judging by all appearances.

That's just to keep the conversation going.

You've found each other :) Are you the only one who understands what svinozavr writes?

But what is the relationship between your nicknames - it's ..... An intimate question.

HideYourRichess:
Why?
Why do I need your state? Interesting to see your understanding of "absolutes".

Svinozavr:
How do you... We'll make you feel bad, we'll give you nightmares. And for catharsis, my stats. And my cat. Amen.
It's like you got your hands in the wrong place!!!! You can't even really spoil the mood! Okay,amen,nightmares,etc,that's fine. But what's the cat got to do with it?

Serge, if everyone understood what I write - the world would be dr. Without false modesty.

Svinozavr:
Serge, if everyone understood what I write, the world would be a different place. No false modesty.

Like you're appreciated? And you're glad?

_Farnsworth:

Yeah, really? In this thread, a little earlier, you can find a direct interest of yours.

Well, you'd expect something to grow out of a branch, but it turns out it's all the same.

_Farnsworth:

And unfortunately, you don't say, you litter and now there are crumbs left of you, but you can't even feed a sparrow with them.

try showing off less in the future, you know, it doesn't look like it's written, you need something else, and you don't seem to have that, and you can't even understand that no one is looking at anything.

Oh! good advice! Thank you!!!

_Farnsworth:

Yeah, and don't swoon - I'm not a locker, I'm not a martin (what gave you that idea), and the numbers, yes, I love them.

I say, there are three categories of forum members that I don't usually get into discussions with, in view of the utter futility of such discussions: 1) lockers, 2) monkeys, 3) number crunchers. No one has put you in categories 1 and 2.

_Farnsworth:
Why do I need your state? It's interesting to see your understanding of "absolutes".
It won't help you! :)