Market phenomena - page 59

All nerds to the wall! And turn this forum into an anti-nerd forum!

And as soon as someone from the ranks of "cleansed" starts talking about correlations-interpolations-interpretations, or the craze overcomes him, the first thing to do is to humiliate him. And if he persists, he should be kicked to the wall!

===============

Damn it, you know-it-all .... hee-hee... the context has changed.... bullshit, but with a claim to unparalleled perfection...

What's the big deal? Shoot all the undesirables!

avtomat:

Well, what's the big deal? Shoot all the undesirables!

Then there won't be anyone left, as there is no one left who is acceptable to everyone. :)

tol64:

Then no one will be left behind, as there is no one person who is acceptable to everyone. :)
There will remain those who follow the stream...

avtomat:
will remain those that follow the stream...
Some follow one channel, others another (this is simplified, as there are more channels). For the two sides, the channels they are in are the right ones. Both sides are convinced of that and nothing can change their opinion. For each side, the opposite side is undesirable. Each side has a desire to put the other side up against the wall. The war lasts forever... :)

tol64:
Some follow one channel, others follow another (this is simplified, as there are more channels). For both sides, the channels they follow are right. Both sides are convinced of that, and nothing can change their opinion. For each side, the opposite side is undesirable. Each side has a desire to put the other side up against the wall. The war lasts forever... :)

The riverbed should be one for all! The right channel!!! The rest of you, up against the wall!!!

:)))

avtomat: Geez, the connoisseurship-raisers.... hee-hee... context changed.... bullshit, but with a claim to unsurpassed perfection...
By the way, Oleg, have you read the context thread yourself? Even if it doesn't correspond to your favourite TAU, it's still worth reading...

Mathemat:
By the way, Oleg, have you read the context thread yourself? Even if it does not correspond to your favourite TAU, it is still worth reading...

I haven't read it. But by the tone of the statements - context and only context!, and everything else deserves only ridicule and contempt.

And I do not impose mine on anyone -- but when I showed the possibility of existence of another view on the general problem, I was immediately accused of advertising, with a lot of nonsense ...

They got stoned overnight again, you might as well hang an axe on it.

avtomat: I haven't read it. But by the tone of the statements -- context and only context!, and everything else deserves only ridicule and contempt.

Yeah, "haven't read it, but disapprove anyway". You read it. The most interesting stuff is there, as usual, near the middle to the end of the branch. Every interesting branch has its own laws of development, quite bizarre. And this one's the same.

I am not saying that it is the only correct approach, but it is worthy of reflection.

Mathemat:

Yeah, "haven't read it, but disapprove anyway". You read it. The most interesting stuff is there, as usual, near the middle to the end of the branch. Every interesting branch has its own laws of development, quite bizarre. And this one's the same.

I'm not saying it's the only correct approach, but it's well worth thinking about.

You're being facetious!

I didn't say anything about that branch. I was talking about the tone of voice. Can't you see the difference again? Or don't you want to?