Market phenomena - page 55

_Farnsworth:

Like you're appreciated? And you're glad?

The world is the same. What's there to be happy about? ))) Or sad. Whatever.

You're you. I'm the Swinosaurs. For KA, the Earth is stationary. Everyone has their...

HideYourRichess:

Well, I was expecting something to come out of the thread, but it turned out to be about the same thing.

Oh! good advice! Thank you!!!

I say, there are three categories of forum members that I don't usually get into discussions with, in view of the utter futility of such discussions: 1) lockers, 2) monkeys, 3) number crunchers. No one has put you in categories 1 and 2.

(1) aren't you too upset?

(2) I'll find a kinder one for you

(3) what category are you in?

_Farnsworth:

(1) aren't you too upset?

(2) I'll find a kinder one for you

(3) what category are you in?

1. No.

2. Not lazy?

3. In a separate one.

Svinozavr:

The world is the same. What's there to be happy about? ))) Or sad. Whatever.

You're you. I'm the Swinosaurs. For KA, the Earth is stationary. Everyone has their...

Well, yes, if everyone begins to understand THIS, the world will definitely become different.

HideYourRichess:

1. No.

2. Not lazy?

3. In a separate one.

I see you're not lazy either. What are you forgetting here? I'll be tactfully silent about what category you're in. I'm not afraid to get banned, but your inflated ego could burst and stain the sheets of a solid forum.

Ps: yes I agree, your stats aren't helping anyone. Watching you perfectly understand - they don't help you either. But don't worry.... certainly it will be even better.

gpwr: It's a shame they got banned. Did someone get cocky? Well, there were some inappropriate words, I don't deny it. But it didn't interfere with the discussion.

That's okay, it's only for 24 hours. After 24 hours, it's an automatic discharge.

Cymes was inappropriate. And faa, and Yusuf, and C-4, and HideYourRichess are politically correct, although they often say things I don't like at all.

You cannot guess the market. You can only follow it. // (Nah, if you are a market maker, then read no further)))

To follow, you need a clear understanding of what is going on in the market.

To understand what is going on, you need to know TA from the inside. And this is a long work with material. And don't think that some magic indicator, the internal logic of which you don't understand, will help you in this.

A set of scenarios (I will not use the term!). Running each one is recognizable to the pros. The whole series is nonsense, average hospital temp.

_Farnsworth:

I can see that you are not lazy here either. Have you forgotten something here?

You can't do that?!

_Farnsworth:

I'll be tactfully silent about what category you're in.

Can attribute any category to me, within reason - I don't really care.

_Farnsworth:

I don't mind being banned anymore, but your inflated ego could burst and stain the sheets of a solid forum.

If you're afraid, back off!!!

_Farnsworth:

Ps: yes, I agree, your stats won't help anyone. Watching you perfectly understand - they don't help you either. But don't worry.... certainly it will be even better.

There you go.

HideYourRichess: Because I can see that many people are new to this. As for the specific details of the structure - the question is intimate. Since the market in principle is not cognisable, in absolute terms, everyone has his own answer to this question, with varying degrees of approximation.

As for the obviousness. It is obvious to me that looking at the shape of distributions for prices is a complete waste of time. It loses the second dimension - time - and adds serious distortions due to discretization.

Again about nothing, and "I won't tell anyone".

In this thread try to be more substantive, formulaic or something. Or if you can no longer apply formulas, then at least provide some evidence.

Your arguments against studying distributions do not seem convincing.

_Farnsworth: I didn't call everyone else names, just one, to the point, for the brains in him
I know I did, and oddly enough I agree with your assessment. You were just being politically incorrect.