Market phenomena - page 49

_Farnsworth:
Are you completely stupid?

You're the clever one.

I am not questioning your intelligence and qualifications, but your model is wrong from the start, in its very formulation.

911: Who had the nerve to ban the professor?
One more post discussing moderator politics, you'll be next.

_Farnsworth:
Are you completely stupid?
I'm completely stupid! You're smart. Like a monkey in a circus. You were taught to use a knife and fork, but you forgot (and failed to explain) that you can't do everything in life with these table items.

Mathemat:
One more post discussing moderator policies - you'll be next.

Roger that, master. And my previous post was just that, half-jokingly)

Svinozavr:
I'm stupid! You're smart. Like a monkey in a circus.
You'll have another fight, you hot Finnish boys (c)

faa1947:

You're the smart one.

I am not questioning your mental capacity and qualifications, but your model is wrong from the start, in its very formulation.

I'm going to start swearing, everything is correctly put and put, there is a whole field that studies Fat Tails processes, a whole theory. Wanted to share some observations, but no, there's always a couple .... One is a clueless wiunow who writes about clueless branches without understanding anything, the other with a mistake of the first kind gets into some place, the third ....

paukas:
Have another fight, you hot Finnish boys (c)
Well, here's to increased entropy! And in the face. Nice!

_Farnsworth:

I'm going to start swearing in foul language, it's all properly put and put, there's a whole field that studies Fat Tail processes, a whole theory. Wanted to share some observations, but no, there are always a couple of .... One is a clueless wiunow who writes about clueless branches without understanding anything, the other with a mistake of the first kind climbs into some place, the third ....

Your fat tails are called ARCH. For twenty years people have been exercising. Some variations of variance have learned to model. There's no need to get all mushy with the messiahs. Everything is chewed up, chewed over.

_Farnsworth:

I'm going to start swearing in foul language, it's all properly put and put, there's a whole field that studies Fat Tail processes, a whole theory. I wanted to share some observations, but no, there are always a couple of .... One is a clueless wiunow who writes about clueless branches without understanding anything, the other with a mistake of the first kind climbs into some place, the third ....

(shrugging his shoulders) Start.

So I do not understand, am I the first, second or ? ))) // Serge. Relax, will you! Everything is relatively (how else could it be!) normal. I, for example, am interested in reading you. I'm not lying.

faa1947:
Your fat tails are called ARCH. For twenty years people have been exercising. Some variation in variance has been learned to simulate. There's no need to get all mushy with the messiahs. Everything is chewed up, chewed over.
Mine aren't called that, honestly. And people, yes defecate with everything they can