FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 43

Evgen157:

550pts up to the 15th .....Do you think it's realistic?

Why before the 15th?

OnGoing:
These problems are exaggerated by envious people who dream of seeing the states in the bin. They'll feel better then))
Yeah I wouldn't say that....Demura somehow "doesn't care" about the US, he's lived and worked there himself, knows America from the inside... He has a school of the same name ... He says he does not see reasons for the eu growth, but if the euro falls below 1.4050 and fixes, it will fly to the level of 1.29...

OnGoing:
Why before the 15th?

It's an interesting point and, according to the FA, a symbolic number)))

2011.07.07 19:01:19 *Henig: The Fed's arsenal for a new crisis is limited
2011.07.07 19:02:19 *Henig: The government must stop promising Wall Street zero interest rates

DragonSL:

I have much more on eurochief ))))

And this puncture, I don't think any stop will hold and no indicator will show, because news is news...

OK, let's put this engineer-mathematician argument to rest ))))

Did you get your Eurochief?

margaret:
I wouldn't say so....Demura somehow doesn't "care" about the US, he's lived and worked there himself, knows America from the inside... He has a VA school of the same name... He says he does not see reasons for the eu growth, but if the euro falls below 1.4050 and fixes, it will fly to the level of 1.29...

I think he's telling everyone to sit on the fence.... because if a lot of ... And he does not like America for some reason ... Tomorrow he may sing a different tune)))

Evgen157:

550pts up to 15th .....Do you think it's realistic?

07.07 could be more.

)))))))))))

What is it going to grow on? - just like that :)

Byrber:
What is it going to grow on? - just like that :)

On expectations )))) And American Stories ....