FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 39

Eh, I knew that before the move to knock down the feet first, of course I screwed up. Well, the main thing is not lost).

If the yen pound does go the way of the diagonal(https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/07/H1_7-7-11.jpg)

The eu is going to get hot, and what a hot one it will be.

strangerr:
Margaret, what is the name of Romanov, the analyst?
Eugene

Noterday:

If the pound goes the diagonal route after all(https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/07/H1_7-7-11.jpg)

The eu is going to get hot, and what a hot one it will be.

That's right, going to new highs.

yosuf:
Those who believed in the indicator already have 150 pips of profit, check it out more widely, test it and use it.
Yusuf, of course you can believe anything, but I would not make such a categorical statement if I were you. For some reason it seems that your indicator would show upwards throughout the downward correction)

margaret:
Eugene

I see, I thought it was him on MT5 in person)))

OnGoing:
Yusuf, you can believe anything, but I wouldn't make such a categorical statement if I were you. For some reason it seems that your indicator would show upwards during the whole downward correction)

No, it was showing 1.4230 on H1 and 1.4422 on the same timeframe.

OnGoing:
Yusuf, you can believe anything, but I wouldn't make such a categorical statement if I were you. For some reason it seems that your indicator would have been pointing up throughout the downward correction)
I am telling you to try it, get used to it, take note of its readings at other pairs and timeframes as well.

strangerr:

In vain, on H1 it was showing just around 1.4230 and now on the same timeframe it shows 1.4422.
Well 1.4250 is a known level, I was waiting for it too. And the fact that Trichet will read the matrices at that time, I am afraid that no indicator is able to predict)

OnGoing:
Well 1.4250 is a known level, I was waiting for it too. And the fact that Trichet will read the matrices at that time, I am afraid that no indicator can predict it).
This rise is not because of Trichet, I repeat, it was predictable and the indicator showed that long before his speech.