FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 45

megapey:

Rusty - On tomorrow's NONPHARMPEIROLLs missed earlier

as well as US unemployment and the balance sheets of Germany and France

The news backdrop is enough to expect movements of hundreds of pips

Is it also enough to buy thousands of euro contracts? I can imagine the picture - Zhorik saw that the unemployment news in the states was bad and rushed to his broker to buy Euros.

strangerr:

Does he have enough money to buy thousands of euro contracts? I see a picture - Zhorik saw that the unemployment news in the states are bad and rushed to his broker to buy euros.
If he has MT4, he does not need to go anywhere - just press the button.

Tantrik:
and if he's got MT4, he doesn't need to go anywhere - just press the button.

Where did he get it from? He has never even seen the economic calendar, let alone the MT)))

Temnyj:

As many screenshots as I've seen of this idyuk, not one has ever merged all the lines into one )))))) and probably never will ))))))

You clearly have the wrong description, the author was telling a slightly different story. As it is today it looks more like the market has a roach )))))))

Here is a case of all the lines merging into one line:

yosuf:

Here is a case where all the lines merge into one line:

A case indeed! =)

Noterday:
A case indeed! =)

You can't say anything - lucky!

strangerr:

Is there enough money to buy thousands of euro contracts too?

If you can't afford to BUY euro contracts - SELL dollar contracts!!! 8-))

The Aussie pair is going down.

The pound seems to be approaching some kind of resistance, getting ready to either fall or rather to go up.

Dimka-novitsek:

Pound seems to be approaching some kind of resistance, getting ready to fall or rather to go up.

You're recommending lock trading again? :D

As a matter of fact, my Euroland is "broken" - I have not seen 10-12 pips high bars on H1 for a long time, what news are we waiting for today?