FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 41

margaret:
That's what I'm saying, he has a point, but his view is not objective...
Just when you think about it, a slash collapse on Europe's doorstep, what growth is there? Any sane person would wait out the bad times as a last resort, but to expect dividends on the negative is too much, so I think.

The three black crows on the diaries are there for a reason, because if the EUR had been on the upside, it would have continued after the first correction.

OnGoing:
Just when you think about it, a slash collapse on Europe's doorstep, what growth is there? Any sane person would wait out the bad times as a last resort, but to expect dividends on the negative is too much, so I think.
And the US is prospering? On the verge of default....leadership including the US Treasury is being laid off....

margaret:

On the second page on Greece

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page2

And it seems there will be a publication of stress test results next week...can't say for sure yet...

What do you care about next week? Tomorrow is important US data

Thank you!

Just a triangle pattern coming to an end. Next week promises to be a very powerful week in terms of waves. Just wanted to see what they can scare us with :)

margaret:
And the US is prospering? On the verge of default...the leadership, including the US Treasury, is being sacked...
So they have a mediocre case, how many times have they moved the bar, haven't they?

By the way, the finance minister himself is leaving, he says he is tired... Had to be at the helm for the whole crisis.

OnGoing:
The three black crows on the daily chart were there for a reason, because if the EUR had been on the rise in mind, it would have continued after the first correction.

The three crows didn't make it, but on the monthly it looks like a flag is being organised....

margaret:
And the US is prospering? On the verge of default...leadership including the US Treasury is being sacked....

All true, but the U.S. is still a country. On one of the English-language forums one user keeps writing EUSSR instead of EU. In fact, he is right, and it will end up as sadly as it once did with USSR.

margaret:
Don't take him seriously, it's just for humour's sake...He may be right about something, but as an analyst .... he must be overworked. He used to analyse more or less correctly, but now... all humour.
I'd rather read M. Hazin, at least he's original.

yosuf:
This increase has nothing to do with Trichet, the indicator showed that long before his speech.
Firstly, your target is 1.4485, it has not been exhausted yet, secondly, the Expert Advisor that trades by your indicator mercilessly pours and thirdly

yosuf 07.07.2011 15:32.
On the H1 we are in the uptrend zone and the pull up to 1.4485 is not excluded.

After you posted the prediction, the price went down by 75 pips, but not a word about it, and if there is an equal margin of error on a higher TF, the depo might not be enough...!

Mr. Yusufkhoja, be careful with the expressions about the "miracle predictions" of the indicator, they really seem to contradict the real picture.

The sloping channel is much more accurate in predicting a bounce upwards, but I am not shouting at the sky :)