Trading by energy levels - page 8

Vlad72:

Please send me your DC in a private message.

Alpari ))))

artikul:

One more question. Show me your eurosd screenshot. I am interested in the last reading of the script. The picture that was posted earlier is too small for perception, and I need to compare it.

Vlad72:
One more question. Show me your eurosd screenshot. I am interested in the last reading of the script. The picture that was posted earlier is too small for perception, and I need to compare it.

Thanks, I've got a 4 almost the same. It just keeps going up and up and up and up. I've already gone into the break, and I'm getting a little scared. There's one question that's really bugging me about the drawdown. For example, after the signal and entry in the buy trade the price turns around and goes down, how many points does it drop, for sure there was frustration?

Vlad72:
Thanks, I've got a 4 almost the same. It just keeps going up and up and up and up. I've already gone into the break, and I'm getting a little scared. There's one question that's really bugging me about the drawdown. For example, after the signal and entry in the buy trade the price turns around and goes down, how many points does it drop, for sure there was frustration?

T
If I take the height of blue zone as 100% Fibo, then up to 161.8%))

artikul:

T
If we take the height of blue zone as 100% of Fibo, then it will reach 161.8%)))

Let's analyze the above-mentioned curve. Is it a buy signal or a sell signal?

mydone:

) Let's analyze the above crease. Is it a buy or sell signal? My opinion is buy

As you can see the main signal formed perfectly at 161.8 )))) And the price did move down. Then there were comments from some Juncker. The news in short. Then the price broke through the main signal upwards and there was an additional signal above the main one, where I opened one more sell))) I was thinking - either my skis were not moving, or I was... )))

artikul:

As you can see the main signal formed perfectly at 161.8 )))) And the price did move down. Then there were comments from some Juncker. The news in short. Then the price broke through the main signal upwards and there was an additional signal above the main one, where I opened one more sell))) I was thinking - either my skis were not moving, or I was... )))

i read the author's description, it says the red lines have exhausted the sale - on the blue buy. and in general 123 is broken through on the H4, so i think a buy is a must, but the indicator is interesting

mydone:

Read the author's description, it says the red lines have depleted the sale - on the blue buy. and in general 123 broke through on H4 so I think buy, but the indicator is interesting

Oh )))) I am the author ))))

:) so my skis aren't going