Trading by energy levels - page 5

artikul:

Tried it )))) No cyclicality, it's almost impossible to find two bars with the same weight coefficients )))) Requires sample of completely unreal depth )))) But if we use E=ms2 formula it's very interesting too ))))

Yes, interesting.

And the constant value of the histogram bar we see at the Open of the next bar or already at the Open of the current bar?

I think according to the picture on page 4 Euro only upwards.

Now we have 2 test indices - This one and Sultonova.

lasso:

Got it.

I just thought I forgot to add a comment (press the button).

Yes and a lot of people (especially the close ones) use dots in words like that.

Imagined... Landed.... Thank you!

Don't forget. Big brother sees everything. You're under the hood. :)))

khorosh:
Don't forget. Big brother sees everything. You're under the hood. :)))
Looks like big brother likes his little brothers differently.... )

artikul:

I ask everyone to make a small effort and forget their previous experiences and stamps for a while. The resulting number is not a characteristic of the price, but a characteristic of the whole bar together with its body and shadows. The closing prices and time come to the scene only at the very end of the analysis. )))

To make it clearer, I have painted my indicator in seven colours of the RADULUS so beloved by someone here)))

What are the rules for colouring? And the code if you can))

InVest0r:
What are the rules for colouring? And the code if you can))

Division by module 7 ))) Please code:
Files:
irainbow.mq4  3 kb

Does this EGEN script automatically draw the next levels or do you have to draw it yourself periodically on the chart to recalculate it?

Vlad72:
Does this EGEN script automatically draw the next levels or do you have to draw it yourself periodically on the chart to recalculate it?
You can use the Expert Advisor option, so you don't have to draw it all the time.

Thanks for the answer, I didn't think of it myself))).

khorosh:
You can use the EA option, then you won't have to continually draft.
Can I ask you to send me the expert version, please?