Trading by energy levels - page 10

ZZZEROXXX:
Can you tell me where to place it, in Expert Advisors, indicators or scripts? Wherever I place it, there is nothing on the screen.

I have downloaded minute quotes and put them on the chart as a script or Expert Advisor. In the upper left hand corner it should go with counts. Until it calculates the history of the lines it will not show any.

Question for the author, what does it count/score, and is it all necessary for the current situation, maybe a counting limiter, it's been counting for about 10 minutes (((

If I have history from '99 loaded, will it count from '99?

ZZZEROXXX:

Question for the author, what does it count/score, and is it all necessary for the current situation, maybe a counting limiter, it's been counting for 10 minutes (((

If I have history from '99 loaded, will it count from '99?

There are 1440 minute bars in a day ))) Normally 5000 bars on a chart is enough to detect a signal )))) 10 min. - That's a tin, I've never seen anything like that before. Either unload the processor or the terminal )))

artikul:

Why do I think so, because the last reversal on the pound and the franc the TS showed the same for both Digits and Digits-1)) But the signal from your screen for the yen on the 5-digits was not present at Alpari ))))

The signal is from F4you, but not on Alpari...

This is what I get) nothing has changed

Ilap70:

The signal is from F4you and it's not on Alpari...

That's what I'm talking about )))) Need to refine the TS to reduce the drawdown ))))

Vitalii:

And the pound, please)))

Vitalii:

The name of the Expert Advisor is "Assistant", it should be so (to the author), the original is called otherwise. Or a new version?

artikul:

Catching a reversal or correction - MQL4 forum

Look here, the principle is different, but it resembles a battery...

Is it all right if I'm wet? Here's my pound.