Trading by energy levels - page 7

Can you explain all the lines to me just wondering what they mean, if it's not too much trouble

Personally, I think it's going to sit down

Personally, I think it's going to sit down

Vitalii:
Personally, I think it's going to sit.

I didn't have that signal you posted on Alpari at all )))) And you could have made a good profit)))) But I was waiting for my signal to go down )))

Vitalii:
Can you explain all the lines, I'm just curious what they mean, if it's not too much trouble.

The yellow trend lines are solid (D1), dashed (H4), dot (H1). They correspond to red and green verticals and horizontals with the same shading. In your picture, all the red lines have merged into one - it means that the market has reached the bottom. The crossing of solid blue lines is the basic signal to buy, the crossing of blue dashed lines is an additional signal to buy. But since it is higher than the main signal, it's better to ignore it.)

artikul:

I see you have a 4 sign, I have a 5 sign. So you and I have different timing signals )))) Different in principle ))))

Both on and what to do, I also have a 4 sign. And as you can see really different readings, On the pound I still show buy, and on yours already showed a sell. Is there any way to combine the EA 5 with the 4 signs.

Vlad72:

Both on and what to do, I have a 4x sign too. And as you can see really different readings, On the pound I still show buy and on yours it has already shown sell. Is there any way to combine the advisor 5 with the 4 signs.

It is possible )))) You need to rewrite the code )))) Watch zones of convergence of trends by 4 and 5 signs ))))). And if the blue zone turns out to be common with them - make a drawing ))))

artikul:

Yes )))) You need to rewrite the code )))) Watch zones of convergence of trends by 4 and 5 signs )))) And if the blue zone appears to be common with them, then you should draw it ))))

How do you draw?

And do I have to wait for the red and green stripes to converge?

Vlad72:

How do you do the sketching?

It is automatic )))) The Expert Advisor does it himself and there is no such code yet ))) It is not written, but you have made a very interesting point with your screenshot. Again, there is a way forward )))

artikul:

It is automatic )))) The expert makes it himself and there is no such code yet ))) It's not written, but you have made a very interesting point with your screenshot. Again, there is a way forward)))

Please send me your brokerage company.