Searching for market patterns - page 49

Svinozavr:

For the balance of feeling, I'll name it.

And no need to thank me.

And you, comrade, we'll see about that!

paukas:
And for you, comrade, we'll give you a view!

And there should be a view. I'd like a sunset. I love the sky at sunset, you know. Such colours...

You keep looking, you keep looking - it's muddy...

Svinozavr:

I'd like a sunset. I love, you know, the sky at sunset. Such colours...

I just keep looking and looking and looking, it's all concrete and...

sunset, today.

Mischek:
sunset, today.
Great positivity!

Thank you - it's a pleasure. That last picture is great. I'm not kidding. Really, it's good.

That's creepy. In four days, including 28 September, 40 pages have been added to a sluggish and almost dead thread. What in the world is so special?

they say a crisis is coming ;)))

Mathemat:
That's creepy. In four days, including 28 September, 40 pages have been added to a sluggish and almost dead thread. What in the world is so special?
You were referred to there as proving something once and for all.)

>

paukas: Там на вас ссылались, что вы что-то доказали раз и навсегда.))

Seen it, seen it. Not exactly what I proved there and moreover not once and for all, but it doesn't matter any more.

I merely hinted (not by information theory methods, but by chi-squared) that as the TF decreases, the dependencies increase, and quite powerfully. No highlighting of H1, but that needs to be double-checked.

I think you (or are we still on a first name basis?) were saying that there is more randomness on higher TFs. If so, I've got confirmation of that: there's a lot more independence in the days than in the hours.