Searching for market patterns - page 66

Misha, for fuck's sake! Get out! Already pp. 50!

Svinozavr:
It's called a quid pro quo. Which I confessed to in public. You can stick the prognosis in your beaker.

No, mate, it's a prognosis, a real prognosis. If you want it to be a contextual prediction. But a prediction.

Avals:

If it's not fully formalised, there's not much point in discussing it on the gut.

A hunch? :)

God...

What is there to formalize? Entering the corrections? You seem to be overcomplicating things.

===

I've been thinking... It seems that the trader's problem is the trader himself. I mean the person, the personality. What he's up to in his goddamn head, God laughs.

And yes - I'm not human. A Martian. Satisfied?

Mischek:

Finally, there you have it. And this is not called the word prognosis in Russian?

There were other phrases reeking of "forecasting". "Mid-term", for example, and other punctures. It's impossible to do without "forecasting", you still have to look ahead, at least sometimes.

But I don't blame you.

As long as it's profitable,

and what do you call it? Povig.

...Almost a poem...

And the word "correction" implies, by the way, a forecast. A prediction of the duration and size of the move.

Svinozavr:

Gosh...

What's there to formalise? The correction entry? You seem to be overcomplicating things.

===

I've been thinking... It seems that the trader's problem is the trader himself. I mean the person, the personality. What he's doing in his head - God laughs.

And yes - I am not human. A Martian. Satisfied?

I have nothing to do with it. There are two options - either 100% formalisation or formalisation + flair. That's flair:

Svinozavr:

Anyway, it's not a well-considered move, but... I think I'll take a medium-term move on the eu into the short. Look, it's still moving. We're in the consolidation zone now. Then it's either lower, which is good for us ghouls, or - it will be seen. We can jump out. But don't be fanatical about the pose. It's a pose - whatever you say, that's how it will be.

You can use your gut - it's not bad. Use it in good health)))

Glory. There was no such task - to move their MTS. What's the complaint?

===

Have I ruined who? More like the opposite. And the fact that I'm scraping by the market - well, you know, it's definitely mine.

===

Okay. Have I not shown you how the concept of "momentum" works? OK, you didn't get it. And - Allah knows - I was sincere. And here's the feeling that it - helped someone.

Oh well. Humanoids are humanoids. What do we Martians care about. )))

Svinozavr:
Glory. There was no such task - to move their MTS. What is the complaint?

No complaint at all. I am interested in whether trade is based on informalised solutions because I am personally interested in 100% formalised ones.

Svinozavr:
Glory. There was no such task - to move your MTS. What's the problem?

There is no complaint, nor can there be. You have been intriguing for so long that we sinful people now run our fingers over your lines and move our lips.

And Paukas takes notes, takes notes...

Then he'll give you a copy. For money, of course, as always.

Mischek:

No, mate, it's a Prediction, a real prediction. If you want it to be a contextual prediction. But a prediction.
You can be a stump if you want. The essence does not change.

Nah, I'm really surprised! Guys, what's the forecast? It's snowing... It's snowing, it's snowing... Are you going to predict green leaves? Actually, I don't mind - welcome. But a psychiatrist.

And yes, the short remains.