Searching for market patterns - page 41

DhP:
This is the revelation we've all been waiting for.
Prepare the machine guns

Svinozavr:

1. Everything that once started has a continuation. You can enter crookedly, suffer some losses, but! if you have entered in the context of the movement - relax. All will be yours.

2. Everything has a tendency to end. Take profits.

I'll explain a little bit, to make it more interesting.

1. How do you know that "something" has already started, if you do not use "forecasting"? After all, you have to imagine that this "something" will last for some time, long enough to make a profit.

2. How do you know that "something" has already ended, if you do not use forecasting? You have to know that this "something" is not going to continue.

While we're at it, I'd like to add my five-one digits.

This does not imply a follow-up discussion.

The market is not ruled by TA. The FA rules the market. This is not a reason to throw TA (which allegedly does not work) on the trash.

It is reason to change the way you design your TA. It is reason to change the way we look at TA.

DhP:
This is the revelation we've all been waiting for...

Do you think it was easy? )))

Tell a different story.

Relax. There's nothing, and there's no sequel either...

There is no TA and no FA.

Let's take a pack of wolves from central Russia and put them on the African savannah. Our wolves don't know anything about the local customs. So they know nothing about "TA" and "FA" of local lions.

However, some wolf individuals will live longer than others. Why? Because they are stronger, faster, meaner, more cunning than the rest of their relatives.

joo:

Let's take a pack of wolves from central Russia and put them on the African savannah. Our wolves don't know anything about the local customs. So they know nothing about "TA" and "FA" of local lions.

However, some wolf individuals will live longer than others. Why? Because they are stronger, faster, meaner, more cunning than the rest of their relatives.

That's terrible.

trol222:
I would like more details on the properties.

Everyone knows what this is. It is the transient response of the filter, that is, the response of the filter to the input signal as a step with an amplitude of 1.0. And you can hardly read anywhere else about this picture. But try to look at this picture and do not think about anything else, and see something very important and useful in it. You will either understand why the behaviour of the filter in the future, at a considerable distance, is predetermined by the past, or not. If you do, you will understand at what distance and with what precision it works and how it can be used.

This is just one of the many important points that need to be understood, not even at the level of mathematical formulas, but somewhat higher to make it work.

joo:

A lion needs a lot of game. So the most cunning ones will be the last to go, just a matter of time...

joo:

I'll give you a little background to make it more interesting.

1. How do you know that "something" has already started, unless you use "forecasting"? After all, you have to know that this "something" will last for some time, long enough to make a profit.

2. How do you know that "something" has already ended, if you do not use forecasting? You must be aware, that this "something" will not last any longer.

There are two ways out, either "agree" with Piglet on the same understanding of the word PROHIBITION, or not to use it in his presence.

Obviously, market activity is forecasting. But Petr is either allergic to this word or he can prove that he hasn't forecast any result in the market when he decided to go out.

If they do not agree with him, he'll say: "Idiots, this is soup, not food, I'll leave you for my planet.

joo:

Let's take a pack of wolves from central Russia and put them on the African savannah. Our wolves don't know anything about the local customs. So they don't know anything about the "TA" and "FA" of the local lions.

I'm telling you, there's no constructive algorithms here. Only on coding.

I join in with Hrun - The horror.

(((