10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 14

Roman.:

Come on already... "a" said and "b" and "c" needed... :-))) Zababahs owl on their signals and LEAVE the "WORLD CONSORCIUM OF BANKS"... As was indirectly suggested by Lavina... To this day, people through avalanche are putting HIM (the CONSORCIUM) down...:-)))
They say: Forget about the owl, owl cannot think and will never learn, trade with your hands, but have a system that does not require you to sit all day in front of the monitor, I come up for 2-3 hours to assess the situation, take 20-50 pips a day and that's it. I am working on it now so that I could get a lot of signals and minimize the losses.

SergSV:
Forget about owls, owls can not think and will never learn, trade with your hands, but make yourself a system that you do not sit all day in front of the monitor, I come up for 2-3 hours to assess the situation, take 20-50 pips a day and that's it.....
I do not recognise you in your makeup. Are you Hoffman and Andersen?

paukas:
I don't recognise you in your make-up. Are you Hoffmann and Andersen?
I'm not wearing make-up.)

paukas:
I don't recognize you in your make-up. Are you Hoffmann and Andersen?

Vladimir, you are again mercilessly chopping all the rudiments of Gaal at the root... :-)))

Killed me again with your post... :-))) Not to the forehead, but to the eye. You're a pleasant person to talk to... :-)))

OnGoing:

Just as a confirmation. The system is not designed by me.

Same TS, but with 5 times the MM.

Now test it with constant lot, increasing testing quality to 25%, look at the MO value, cry and forget about those images in the tester. At the same time, think about how true testing in the tester by opening prices for Expert Advisors using TP and SL.

SergSV:
Forget about owls, owls cannot think and will never learn, trade with your hands, but make yourself a system that you do not sit all day in front of the monitor, I come up for 2-3 hours to assess the situation, take 20-50 points a day and that's it. I'm working on it now so that I could get a lot of signals but at the same time the losses would be minimal.

They cannot think, but they are good at counting and searching for patterns. They are very disciplined and psychologically stable. Of course, you can trade with your hands, you can also trade profitably, but I like it better with EAs, helping them with your head and hands.

denis_orlov:

One can only be amazed at how scarce and unreliable the information about Forex is, if such topics and such disputes arise! No wonder, because this is in the hands of those who are cutting their spreads and losing the deposits of naive clients.

------

To the author: do not listen and do not fall for any bullshit... This forum brings together programmers, mathematicians, psychologists, engineers, people who are not of the last mind, and no one has found a stable method to earn significant amounts of money.

All that forex has to offer is:

or unbridled gambling with great risk and no stops, usually a quick rise and fall, because no matter how much you get lucky, all you need is bad luck and "all that you have worked hard for... "... gone down the drain, along with time, energy and nerves...

or a stable, MALORISKA trade, with minor fluctuations in the depo, and a gradual growth, as a result of a positive MO series of transactions! If that is present in the strategy itself ...

The point of the first game is if there is sufficient side income (not from Forex) and extra money to play. Then you may have 10% and 20% per day, but not for a very long time, with foregone results. You will make and 100% for three weeks, but in the end give them to who knows where and you do not even have their own.

The sense of the second - if we are talking about a very solid deposit, say from 400 thousand rubles, and 5% per month will be a tangible income. But try to make 5% a month in low-risk trading!

I'll say more: if you find a stable, guaranteed method to do 5% per month, or more precisely, 79% per year - you'll become a legend and can successfully provide services as a guru of asset management.

p.s. 1% a day.... :) That's fantastic too, son.... :)

As long as I have lived, I have been surprised at people. If a person has a certain opinion, it means it "should be", "it cannot be", etc. If you cannot do it, why do you think that everybody cannot do it? Forex is the most profitable business at the moment with a low tax system. And this already says something. It's just that in every business, you have to draw up and implement a business plan properly. You can read all the threads in your spare time and see only people who are disappointed here: programmers and young professionals. I am not a programmer myself, just an amateur. I order the system in parts from different programmers (there is a reason for that) and later assemble it into a single system. Everything works, of course there is also rubbish, which we sift out with time. Imho...

yes, there is a good saying that says a lot about this topic: "bad dancer,,,, gets in the way".

SEVER11:
... Because when you read all the threads.
and you don't want to live...

paukas:
I don't recognize you in your makeup. Are you Hoffman and Andersen?

And later.

The irony is that the turkey is right under everyone's nose. And it's only confirmatory. Doesn't draw or count.

zimet:

And later.

The irony is that the turkey is right under everyone's nose. And it's only confirmatory. Doesn't draw or recalculate.

What's with all the funny pictures? You tell us directly what kind of indicator, where you enter, where you exit, where you stop.

But this way any fool can draw.