10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 16

galaxian2:

Judging from the 2nd figure, you have 4 more trades there: sell, buy, sell, buy. Did I get that right?
Yes, you did.

zimet:
Ahhhh. You're just a prude, my dear, you're a prude. If you had a bit of intelligence, you would have noticed that with enough understanding of the market, taking 10p a day is no problem even on a standard stochastic)))))

With what stop? How many days in a row to take 10p a day? :)

SergSV:

Bullshit )))), I will now show you at least 3 simple indicators that give 2.5p per day 100% = your 5% per month = 79% per annum, at mm 0.1 lot per 1000U. If there is a signal from the indicator, start taking your pips and go to sleep, stop = reverse signal, ie entered the buy, went the wrong way there was a reverse signal to sell, go out with a loss and turn over. With potential stops at 5-10 pips and takeoffs of 30 or 5% it's ridiculous.

you're simply unable to count, so what's the point...?
SEVER11: As long as I've lived, I've been surprised at people. If a man has a certain opinion, it means he "should be", "it is impossible", etc. If you cannot do it, why do you think that everybody cannot do it? Forex is the most profitable business at the moment with a low tax system. And this already says something. It's just that in every business you have to draw up and implement a business plan properly. You can read all the threads in your spare time and see only people who are disappointed here: programmers and young professionals. I am not a programmer myself, just an amateur. I order the system in parts from different programmers (there is a reason for that) and later assemble it into a single system. Everything works, of course there is also rubbish, which we sift out with time. Imho...

yes, there is a good saying that says a lot about this topic: "bad dancer,,,, gets in the way".

There's another saying: chickens wait for the fall. However, your golden ,,,, will surely have a good litter)))

That's funny, thanks.

zimet:
.... I didn't come here to prove, but simply agreed that 10p a day is more than realistic with any tool you choose.

Then why don't you take it?:))

paukas:

Then why don't you take it?)

Who says I don't?)) I'm not here looking, I'm here laughing at old bearded men)))

zimet:
Who says I don't take))) I'm not here looking, I'm here laughing at bearded old men)))
I've been getting the card ever since :))

Figar0:

Now do the test with constant lot, adjusting the quality of testing to 25%, look at the value of MO, cry and forget about these pictures in the tester. At the same time think about the validity of testing in the tester by opening prices for Expert Advisors using TPs and SLs.

Of course, such tests are not for nettops; I was thinking for about three hours) but nonetheless I got interested. Permanent lot 0.1.

and now a test from 2000 =)))

OnGoing:

Not for nettops of course such tests, it took me three hours to think about it) but still, it made me curious myself. Permanent lot 0.1.

This is a very good test.

denis_orlov:
you don't know how to count, so what's the point...?

There's another saying: chickens are counted in the autumn. However, your golden ,,,, will probably produce a successful litter))))

That's funny, thank you.

for those who do not know how to count for example, a deposit of 1000 cu.e. lot 0.1, take 2.5 on average per day, let's even 3 because 2.5 is not like that, the total we have 3 quid a day, 20 trading days 60 cu.e. = 6% of the 1000 cu, then the next month the same thing but the lot is 6% more, etc.. So who has problems with mathematics? Many people are chasing after millions without understanding that the compound interest will make you a millionaire with 1000 cu at 400 points a month after 21 months. Lest you argue that 3 pips every day is unrealistic, set a target of 60p a month and that's it.