10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 7

paukas:
10-20% every day is dry, portly. Not serious.
You've already forgotten that. Two bottles of 777 in one person is serious.

granit77:
You've already forgotten that. Two bottles of 777 in one person is serious.

Fruity, a.k.a. wormwood, a.k.a. bromotuka, a.k.a. Michurin's tears

1 rub 02 kopecks.

paukas:

Fruity, aka chervivka, aka bromotukha, aka Michurin's tears

1 rub 02 kop.

No fear of sunstroke when you have "Solntedar" in your stomach! (с)

paukas:
10-20% every day - that's dry, port. Not serious.

So that ' s where it leads... - the curve of trader's happiness... :-)))

P.S. I've been pondering and pondering - couldn't make up my mind... 2paukas - senk-s. :-)))

Have you forgotten the Aghdam?

zan:
Is it possible? 10 or 20% every day.

You will make $1 mln from $100 in 98 trading days while earning an average of 10% of your deposit per day. I think it is quite realistic. The main thing is to stop in time.

kch:

... I think it's quite realistic. It's all about stopping in time.

... ...and don't get drunk on Dullar, Agdam and the like... even - 10-20% every day and stable... :-)))

To Starter's question: "10% or 20% every day is it possible? Or it is utopia beforehand" - the answer is obvious - utopia (in the sense it is also possible to drown in 10 or 20% - gr, if every day)...

Mathemat:
Have you forgotten the Aghdam?
It is impossible to forget it!
I was once on a business trip in Mingechevir, which is 30km from Aghdam. Every morning a tanker truck with wine would come from Aghdam and leisurely drive around the city and surrounding villages. After completing a lap, the driver would pour the remaining wine into a roadside ditch and drive home to Aghdam.

Only a theme appears where you can (or not - not yet figured out) earn at least a hundred thousand or a million quid. So immediately everyone wants to litter this (real) topic (especially the moderators) - now they have come to the barmouth.

Tantrik:

Only a theme appears where you can (or not - not yet figured out) earn at least a hundred thousand or a million quid. So immediately everyone wants to trash this (real) topic (especially the moderators) - now they have reached barmouth.

A hundred thousand? They are asking if it takes half a year to turn a thousand into a billion.

The answer is. You can. Join the UDO.