10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 15

paukas:

What kind of funny pictures have you put up here? You tell me directly what kind of turkey, where we go in, where we go out, where we stop.

That way any fool can draw it.

Can't you see with your keen eye? From intersection to intersection.\

What else am I supposed to do but put out an index?

zimet:

Can't you see with your keen eye? From intersection to intersection.\

What else can I do but post it?

I see. You haven't really tried it yet. Put it on at least a cent account and you'll see what it's really worth.

You may even demo it:))).

paukas:
I see. You haven't really tried it yet. At least put it on a cent account and see what it is really worth.
Ahh. You, my dear, are a prude. If you had a little intelligence, you would have noticed that with enough understanding of the market, taking 10p a day is no problem even on a standard stochastic)))))

zimet:
Ahhhh. You are just a sanctimonious prude, my friend. If you had a little intelligence you would have noticed that with enough understanding of the market, taking 10p a day is no problem even on a standard stochastic)))))

A wise Jew said on this occasion:

Dream doughnuts are not doughnuts, they are dreams.

paukas:

A wise Jew said on this subject:

Dream doughnuts are not doughnuts, they are dreams.

You know, I don't even want to argue with you for some reason. You remind me of an old man I know who used to shout: "Give me a system that gives me a steady profit on the M5." When asked what he will give in return, he says nothing. Similarly with you.

I agree with your quote, but it's irrelevant here. So, read the Torah and find a quote there more appropriate to the situation.

zimet:

You know, I don't even want to argue with you for some reason. You remind me of an old friend of mine who used to shout: "Give me a system that gives me a steady profit on the M5". When asked what he will give in return, he says nothing. Similarly with you.

I agree with your quote, but it's irrelevant here. So, read the Torah and find a quote there more appropriate to the situation.

And there is a Russian proverb: "It's not a bag to haul. It also fits your case perfectly.

I do not need your system, especially as it does not exist. But if you could confirm your words with at least a demo account, it would be a completely different krolinkor.

paukas:
There is also a Russian proverb: "It's not a bag to shuffle". It also fits your case perfectly.
How could such a seemingly intelligent man condescend to use foul language, even if it is censored? =)))) I bet you like proving your point, even when it's based on nothing. Maybe it offends you that I'm not prepared to just give something to someone who has done nothing to get it, do you?

zimet:
How come you're such a seemingly intelligent man, even though it's censored??? =)))) I bet you like proving your point, even when it's just based on nothing. Maybe what offends you is that I'm not prepared to just give something to someone who has done nothing to get it, are you?
Offensive saying, isn't it? That's because it hits the nail on the head:)))

zimet:

And later.

The irony is that the turkey is right under everyone's nose. And it's only confirmatory. Doesn't draw or recalculate.

Judging by the 2nd figure, you have 4 more trades there: sell, buy, sell, buy. Have I got that right?

paukas:
It's a hurtful saying, isn't it? That's because it hits the spot:)))
Not at all, not offensive). It's just that based on your comments, what can I say about a person who has taken it upon himself to offend another person and who can't see further than his own nose. Who asks for any proof ("But if you confirm your words at least a demo account would be a completely different crolinkor.") when I came not to prove, but simply agreed that 10p a day is more than realistic when choosing any tool. Discourse on personalities is definitely not my thing. Cum principia negante non est disputandum - bother to translate. Respectfully.