10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 13

paukas:
Looking forward to it! Kamon!

from signal to signal at the moment, already +35, if we put a trawl and convert to b.w., it will be more, as there are waves of 100-150p

the same section with a different indicator

the indicators are not drawn or recalculated, they show what they are.

SergSV:
the indicators are not drawn or recalculated, they show what they have.
Where are the indicators?

Tantrik:
Where are the indicators?

Looks like no one is going to give us the Grail today... :-)))

Ali it's another FUTURE!!! :-)))

Tantrik:
where are the indicators?
After the conversation in one of the threads, in which some people rudely proved that the earth is round and stands on elephants = earn 5-10 points per day on the Forex market is impossible, I lost any desire to share my experience, although the initial purpose of my coming to the forum was to find people willing to develop a profitable system together (from one thread to another ....), but as it turned out, I have made a mistake and there are no such people. ))

SergSV:
The indicators are not drawn or recalculated, they show what they are.

So come on already... "a" said and "b" and "c" necessary... :-))) Zababahs owl on their signals and LEAVE the "WORLD CONSORTION OF BANKS"... As was indirectly suggested by Lavina... To this day people, through avalanche, have been lowering HIM (the CONSORCIUM)...:-)))

Roman.:

Looks like no one is going to give us the Grail today... :-)))

Ali it's another FUTURE!!! :-)))

That's right 99% of people on this forum are waiting to be given a grail, but few want to think with their heads. )

SergSV:
After a conversation in one of the threads, in which some people rudely proved that the earth is round and stands on elephants = making 5-10 points a day on the Forex market is impossible, I have lost any desire to share my experience, although the initial purpose of my coming to the forum was to find people willing to develop a profitable system together (from one thread to another ....), but as it turned out, I was wrong about the forum and there were no such people. ))

Why are you so quick to take offense... There are all kinds of people on this forum... and that's all right. :-)))

SergSV:
99% of people on this forum are waiting for the grail to be presented to them, but few want to think for themselves. )

Yes, we're making a grail - clipping it... It was only a joke... :-))) I would love to see the turkeys up close...