The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 542

It brings back memories of my childhood.

There used to be the famous KhTZ crawler tractors. When I was a child I asked a tractor driver. How do you decipher this KTZ?

He answered like a machine gun, "You won't make any money!" and got into the cab. It was a stronger word, of course.) I'll remember it for the rest of my life.)

You got to call a tractor right, too.

PapaYozh #:

Oops...

I think you've got a bite.

;)

risk = 500% with growth = 125% it's not a bang for your buck....

or it wouldn't be.

The same apples-to-apples problem is solved incorrectly.

Usually the increase in risk is taken as 6 times less than the increase

Олег avtomat #:

Every slightly educated person knows the categorical conclusion of science: flight by vehicles heavier than air is impossible.

- No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no!

- Aircraft heavier than air cannot fly.

- They can't!

- No combination of mechanisms and known forms of energy can make any vehicle heavier than air fly.

That's it. That's what science - both physics and mathematics - says.

In that case it might make sense to work on the image of the trading system. Rebrand it, so to speak. Rename it, for example, into AEROPLAN.

Poetic, symbolic, and more accurately reflects the essence of your creation.

Доктор #:

In that case, it might make sense to work on the image of the trading system. Rebrand it, so to speak. Rename it, for example, into AEROPLAN.

Poetic, symbolic, and more accurately reflects the essence of your creation.

Aeroplane!

It's a classic, it's almost on-topic :-).

Олег avtomat #:

Will you be topping up your balance this week or next? (с)

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Will you be replenishing the balance this week or next? (с)

Another parrot flew in.

On the pole!

Олег avtomat #:

Free advice to you - don't go to the Robins Cup with a minimum deposit. Mortgage your flat, all your possessions, your relatives, your kidney, sell everything. Otherwise it won't come

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Free advice to you - don't go to the Robins Cup with a minimum deposit. Mortgage your flat, all your possessions, your relatives, your kidney, sell everything. Otherwise you don't get

You don't have to pawn everything. One kidney will be enough. Better yet, a liver - it will grow back, because Oleg is persistent, he will try again and again.

I see the tractor driverhas alsomade it halfway to the stopout.

PapaYozh #:
I see the tractor girlhas alsomade it halfway to the stopout.
demo pouring, what a reality ...........