The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 545

A tractor driver would be difficult to get out of such a slump. But what the hell.

I have an open channel, where a guy starts with $4 and spins out his depo. But here it's 15. If you're careful, you can say all is not yet lost.

Fast235 #:
There's a whole lot of sneaky-ass Jews out there.

You fall under the article: Inciting ethnic hatred. Banning is unavoidable. At least a month.

khorosh #:

At least a month.

Eh, stereotypical thinking based on ignorance is ingrained in society.

khorosh #:

You fall under the article: Inciting ethnic hatred. Banning is unavoidable. At least a month.

Then don't incite it any further. You're talking.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

To be fair, periodic deposit replenishment is the method of your other patients - experimenters and formulae owners)

It is possible to come to a synthesis of our approaches - to imagine a universal machine that flies well and also moves well underground) They may say, of course, that such a machine is almost impossible, but a permanent break-even trade (which the topikstarter dreams of) is even less possible).

Just shocked at how synchronous we are thinking). Also wanted to suggest an aeroplane with a rig - Buroplane. Gains altitude while there is fuel, then dives and drills in search of it. Drilling depth limit: -100%. If the buroplane does not find the fuel, you have two choices: either refuel it, or shoot it with a machine gun (so, it turns out, that's what Oleg needs a machine gun for!) and make a new buroplane. The same senseless and ruthless. Seems to have turned out quite a consistent model )).

Олег avtomat #:

Oleg, don't get distracted. You not only need to track the market - you are doing that quite well - but also recognize its turning points by adapting the algorithm. I would add inflection point detection and immediately remove the upper derivatives from the algorithm's input before the transition to the extensive section.

Доктор #:

Just shocked at how in sync we are thinking). I was also going to suggest an aeroplane with a drilling rig - Buroplane. Gains altitude while there is fuel, then dives and drills in search of it. Drilling depth limit: -100%. If the buroplane does not find the fuel, you have two choices: either refuel it, or shoot it with a machine gun (so, it turns out, that's what Oleg needs a machine gun for!) and make a new buroplane. The same senseless and ruthless. The model seems to be quite consistent )).

Doctor, in the late '70s I knew an employee of the Pavlov Hospital in Kiev (Kirillov Hospital, as it is located in the Kirillov Monastery). She collected drawings of the mentally ill. There were absolutely stunning drawings by the Impressionists.

There were drawings and letters to Podgorny and Brezhnev suggesting they build a tank plane. Very similar to yours. The author had syphilis in phase four.

khorosh #:

It's not kosher...

Алексей Тарабанов #:

There were drawings and letters to Podgorny and Brezhnev proposing to build a tank plane. Very similar to yours.

Tractor

I'm not suggesting a tank plane. You're a little confused. I'm making a hypothesis on the "trajectory" of the "model" (the author of the "model" offers nothing more constructive). If the device rushes first into the sky and then goes below the horizon, it is not a tractor at all, you must agree)).

Доктор #:

I'm not suggesting a tank plane. You are slightly confused. I am making a hypothesis on the "trajectory" of the "model" (the author of the "model" offers nothing more constructive). If the device rushes first into the sky and then goes below the horizon, then it's not a tractor at all, you must agree)).

It's an aeroplane that has over-climbed and then corkscrewed.