The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 404

Renat Akhtyamov:
crashed the post.

+1)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I, for example, will refuse :-)

Because the "maximum possible return for any day" is a fiction.

To understand why it is a fiction - write a function that calculates this "maximum possible" on the history, say the day before yesterday

The easiest way - to use the data of the current trend indicator iTTm.mq4 of my "production" for this calculation

aleger:

The easiest way is to use iTTm.mq4 current trend indicator data for this calculation

You can use any...do the calculation on history, ensuring that no one counter-argument about "maximum possible return" is made.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You can use any...do a history calculation, ensuring that no one counter-argument about "maximum possible return" is made.

And who is able to give any "counter-arguments" against the daily current quotes and what it can change fundamentally or dramatically? Both the Expert Advisor and the indicator will receive, transmit and process it anyway.

aleger:
And who is able to give any "counter-arguments" against the daily current quotes and what can it change fundamentally or dramatically?! And the Expert Advisor and indicator will receive and process it anyway.

demogic...

If you have said about the "maximum possible profitability" and have expressed confidence in its existence, then demonstrate it. At least on the history, on the real known history. Draw a zigzag of trades better than which there is no guarantee.

aleger:
And who is able to give any "counter-arguments" against the daily current quotes and what it can change fundamentally or dramatically? And the Expert Advisor and indicator will receive and process it anyway.

and are you able to calculate how many pips the price passes in an hour?

For example, if you use ZZ, I'm just sure it won't as there will be hundreds or even thousands of pips of movement lost, depending on the TF

so i don't want you to bullshit people

Maxim Kuznetsov:

demogoguery...

You said "maximum possible returns" and you are confident that they exist, so go ahead and demonstrate. At least on the history, on the actual known history. Draw a zigzag of deals which is guaranteed to be the best.

All the Zigzags are exactly as they are, no more and no less. And their profitability is quite consistent with their size and set timeframe.

aleger:
All Zigzags are exactly as they are, no more and no less. And their returns are quite consistent with their size and set timeframe.

Goodbye :-)

When you finish school - come back, you have prospects

Renat Akhtyamov:

Are you able to calculate how many pips the price passes in an hour?

For example, if you use ZZ, I'm sure you can't, because you will lose hundreds or even thousands of pips, depending on the TF.

so i don't give a shit
It depends on how you define and calculate the current quote (price movement). If you take into account the rise and reversal of prices, you can achieve really maximal values of profitability.

Martin Cheguevara:

If you don't want to waste years of useless work, listen to my advice very carefully:

You are moving in a direction, in the best outcome of which, you will inevitably discover that you are essentially "chasing your own tail".

Your timing is your choice.

The paradoxical nature of market movements leaves no chance for trivial and well-known ways of analysis.

Assertion of an idiot.