The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 481

Доктор:

You are simply beautiful. You are my best patient ))). It's been a long time since I've seen such a selection of weakly differentiated nonsense.

Alexander, you should read something at your leisure. Read Shiryaev. At least the first volume. You've got such a mess in your head. I can't believe it.

I'm sorry...

I haven't seen such stupid stubbornness in a long time... You should at least take a look at my state...

The fact that you're incompetent in physics is obvious. You're definitely not a Ph.D. or even a Ph.D. candidate.

So who are you? Anyway, it's not interesting. Please stop writing nonsense about SB. Just listen to what smart people are telling you since you cannot leave the forum.

Just keep your eyes on the monitor and that's it. Maybe you'll have an epiphany.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

If you want to tell the physics of the process, at least get to the bottom of it, not just words and other people's thoughts.

I don't want to tell you anything. If I got to the bottom of it, see my state.

Alexander_K2:

I'm sorry...

This is the dumbest stubbornness I've seen in a long time. You should at least take a look at my state...

The fact that you're incompetent in physics is obvious. You're definitely not a Ph.D. or even a Ph.D. candidate.

So who are you? Anyway, it's not interesting. Please stop writing nonsense about SB. Just listen to what smart people are telling you if you can't leave the forum.

Just keep your eyes on the monitor and that's it. Maybe you'll have an epiphany.

" We're good at something:
We've been banging plates all year -
We've been banging plates all year-
If the chef doesn't lie to us."

Yeah, you've got a knack for it .))

Alexander_K2:

I'm sorry...

This is the dumbest stubbornness I've seen in a long time. You should at least take a look at my state...

So who are you? Anyway, it's not interesting. Please stop writing nonsense about SB. Just listen to what smart people are telling you if you can't leave the forum.

This doctor is close to gynecology.

Let him do his thing.

;))

Олег avtomat:

This doctor is close to gynaecology.

Let him do his thing.

;))

Maybe a proctologist? )))

Alexander_K2:

I don't want to tell you anything. Whether I got to the bottom of it, see my state.

You have a 50% drawdown in your stats, which is very telling)

secret:
You have a 50% drawdown in your stats, which is very telling)

Yeah - say what 100%, potato noodle.

khorosh:

How about a proctologist? )))

Maybe so... (sighs): The hell he's not... he's in code...

khorosh:

" We've learned a thing or two:
We hit the plates all year long -
We've had our share of them,
Unless the cook is lying to us."

Yes, you've got a knack for it .))

There's a little... But, it has nothing to do with the SB or any differences from it that the infamous Doctor is looking for... It's more of an abstraction, a metaphysics and ... a piece of Truth.

Amen.

Alexander_K2:

see my state.

Where do you want to see it?

Give me the link.