The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 397

Олег avtomat:

There was no gap.

The movement is pointing upwards.

You're right, Automat... EURJPY up... Ehhh...

Alexander_K:

You're right, Automat... EURJPY up... Ehhh...

student... ;)

EURJPY. H4

Upward movement.

Alexander_K2019.02.04 10:22

I'll make a multi-frequency model and look at its behaviour. Then you'll see for yourself that the tone is set by the largest oscillation. And the teak chalk -- it's like dust underfoot.

Олег avtomat:

Alexander_K2019.02.04 10:22

I'll make a multi-frequency model and look at its behaviour. Then you'll see for yourself that the tone is set by the largest oscillation. And the little teak stuff is like dust beneath your feet.

I personally don't need it. If we're talking about price analysis in different sliding windows, on different TFs, then I don't have the strength and the desire to work on it...

But for those who are not yet disappointed - why not? Please send me the link to the studies in the TP branch as well.

Alexander_K:

I personally don't need to. If we are talking about price analysis in different sliding windows, on different TFs, then I no longer have the strength or desire to work on it...

But for those who are not yet disappointed - why not? Please send me a link to studies in the TP branch too.

no so no.

Олег avtomat:

I'll make a multi-frequency model and you'll see how it behaves. Then you'll see that it's the biggest vibrations that set the tone. And the small ticking is like dust underfoot.

A hurricane begins with the flapping of a butterfly's wing.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A hurricane begins with the flapping of a butterfly's wing.)

The conditions for the emergence of a hurricane must be ripe for that. And in this case, no butterfly is the decisive factor.

Олег avtomat:

The conditions for a hurricane must be ripe for this to happen. And in this case, no butterfly is the decisive factor.

1. The conditions for a hurricane are ripe.

2. the butterfly flaps its wing.

The two factors are of a different nature.

A hurricane emerges.

Алексей Тарабанов:

1. The conditions for a hurricane are ripening.

2. the butterfly flaps its wing.

The two factors are of a different nature.

A hurricane is created.

The butterfly is not the cause of the hurricane.A hurricane does NOT start with a butterfly flapping its wing.

This butterfly story is a hoax to please a not-so-considerate public for its imagery.