The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 373

Are we there or what? Were you trying to speed through without stopping?

Олег avtomat:

Soap mochalo - start over ))

Fast528:
Are we there or what? Did you try to go straight through without stopping?
Oleg is always like that, he can't do anything else.

A very large deposit load is a necessary measure. Redesigning the decision-making unit. We'll see how it goes.

Right now the main priority is maximum growth. Breakeven was just a wish. That turned out to be a mistake. I'm going to correct it.

Next time, break-even will be the top priority.

Олег avtomat:

A very large deposit load is a necessary measure. Redesigning the decision-making unit. We'll see how it goes.

Right now the main priority is maximum growth. Breakeven was just a wish. That turned out to be a mistake. I'm going to correct it.

Very interesting!

You've stopped flying in the clouds and started catching a tit by the tail,

I don't think you're gonna make it, but I hope for the best...

Олег avtomat:

The main priority now is to maximise growth. Breakeven was only an aspiration. That turned out to be a mistake. I'm going to correct it.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Very interesting!

I don't think it will work for you, but I hope for the best...

Oleg, as far as I can see, has very good indicators, i.e. the system ideology is probably quite good. Maybe it will work.

But the preceding statements about break-even points and absence of losing trades are an illusion. If we reject this thesis and adopt the statistical-probabilistic approach as part of the system, everything will fall into place. Now Automat, as far as I understand it, completely denies such approaches.

Surely breakeven is entirely achievable. But it is only possible with a deterministic approach.

If oneadopts the statistical-probabilistic approach, then break-even is fundamentally unattainable already by virtue of that approach itself.