The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 371

Олег avtomat:

A competition started today in which I also decided to take part.

start 01.11.2018.

Finish on 30.11.2018.

I set a goal:

Increase the starting deposit by 100 times.

And preferably without losing trades ;)
If you succeed I will reread your whole thread) and become your fan as it is impossible from my point of view...
It is also possible to become a lord of the world in just one year...
I look forward to your next report)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Modern fighters are equipped with destabilisers - control surfaces mounted ahead of the centre of mass. The aim is to increase controllability by destabilising the object. Started by the Swedes - SAAB37

Not dedicated, but dedicated.

You and olegavtomat have touched upon the truth here. When vibrations become a chaotic random process with a sharp increase in amplitude and continue to strive for stability, an unstable state begins, in which any external influence will lead to catastrophic results in our case with regard to the market to the emissions. Here is the truth in the last resort.
Give me a theory on vibrations. Is there such a thing?

Martin Cheguevara:
You and olegavtomat have touched upon the truth here. When vibrations become a chaotic random process with a sharp increase in amplitude and continue to strive for stability, an unstable state begins, in which any external influence will lead to catastrophic results in our case with regard to the market to the emissions. So much for the truth in the last resort.
Can you give me a theory on vibrations? Is there such a theory?
I remembered a distant school definition of resonance - resonance is when the frequency of natural vibration coincides with the frequency of forced vibration, and the amplitude increases dramatically as a result - and this is the "spikes or tails that we catch. The main problem is that we need to determine when the "external factors" will "fly back" to the "chaotic fluctuations", and then we will have "resonance".

neitrino22:
I remembered a distant school definition of "resonance" - it is when the frequency of natural oscillations coincides with the frequency of forced oscillations and the amplitude increases sharply as a result - and that is the outliers or tails that we catch. It is an unstable (chaotic) state, where anything outside influence will lead to catastrophic results, and we do need it. How do we know when the chaotic fluctuations will have "outside influence", which will lead to resonance?
It is not a resonance ... it is like an uncontrolled chain reaction in which graphite rods are quickly put down and the reaction becomes pulsating - controllable or not, exactly 50 to 50. Just at this point, if you move the rods or increase the critical mass, there will be an explosion. This is what happens in the forex market and everywhere else.
Since volatility arises in a 50/50 environment there is no point in looking where the price will go. Exactly.

Martin Cheguevara:
It's not resonance...it's like an uncontrolled chain reaction where graphite rods are quickly dropped in and the reaction becomes pulsating - controllable or not, exactly 50/50. Just at this point, if you move the rods or increase the critical mass, there will be an explosion. This is what happens on the forex market and everywhere else.
Since volatility arises in a 50/50 environment there is no point in looking where the price will go. Absolutely.
Can you expand the concept of "an absolute flat"? If I am not mistaken, I have seen this term in your posts.

Martin Cheguevara:
You and olegavtomat have touched upon the truth here. When vibrations become a chaotic random process with a sharp increase in amplitude and continue to strive for stability, an unstable state begins, in which any external influence will lead to catastrophic results in our case with regard to the market to the emissions. Here is the ultimate truth.
Can you give me a theory on vibrations? Is there such a theory?
Read this: http://platona.net/load/knigi_po_filosofii/sinergetika/haken_tainy_prirody_sinergetika_nauka_o_vzaimodeistvii/55-1-0-1206

Roman Kutemov:
Read this: http://platona.net/load/knigi_po_filosofii/sinergetika/haken_tainy_prirody_sinergetika_nauka_o_vzaimodeistvii/55-1-0-1206
Thanks, but I think it's subjective to say the least...

Roman Kutemov:
Thanks, but I think it's subjective to say the least...

Martin Cheguevara:
Thank you, but I think the book is subjective to say the least.
Read it.

neitrino22:
Can you expand on what you mean by "absolute flat"? If I'm not mistaken, I've seen this term in your posts.
In private, not here.