The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 368

Олег avtomat:

;) Here is your example, "an object may just vibrate", and it is possible that this is its normal state if the vibrations are steady. On the other hand, if an object, whose normal state is the absence of vibration, vibrates, it is possible that there has been a loss of stability, i.e. the object has moved from a steady state to an unstable state.

Stability theory deals with these issues.

Modern fighter jets are equipped with destabilisers - control surfaces mounted ahead of the centre of mass. The aim is to increase controllability by destabilising the object. Started by the Swedes - SAAB37

Not dedicated, but dedicated.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Modern fighters are equipped with destabilisers - control surfaces mounted ahead of the centre of mass. The aim is to increase controllability by destabilising the object. Started by the Swedes - SAAB37

Introduction of additional coordinates.

Олег avtomat:

The introduction of additional coordinates.

Not dedicated, dedicated.

Sorry, I only read mwa. Well, I understand speech. I try not to speak it myself.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'm sorry, I can only read mwa. Well, I understand speech. I try not to speak it myself.

Well, what's this about...

Олег avtomat:

Well, what's the point of this...

Oleg, we are making people laugh more and more.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Oleg, we are making people laugh more and more.

Don't get hung up on it.

www.stavedu.ru/_docs/pdf/cycles/2000/5/4-13.pdf

A DENSE COCOON OF THE UNIVERSAL NOOSPHERE

So as not to get bored, and to compete with the other experimenters here, I've put the tractor into the field for a new experiment, to last until the New Year.

Three months -- October, November, December.

Starting deposit = $6.

Objective:

Total cache > ~$6000.