The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 357

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is a verbal description of what I too have come to after 7 years of wandering around. This is the only way to beat the market, and we used to be in the clouds, but it turned out to be, outrageously, simple and reliable. ....

Talking for 7 years is really easy. Making money is much harder.

Let's see how long it takes for these newcomers to "shine" here... mmm... "stars."

I sincerely sympathize with you...
Olegavtomat...
Honestly...

Martin Cheguevara:
I sincerely sympathize with you...
Olegavtomat...
Honestly...

You're being rude, "star"...

: "In the star???????????????????????????????????????????)

Олег avtomat:

Go for it)))) I'm waiting)

Martin Cheguevara:
Go for it))) I'm waiting)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

The market is a controlled dynamic system.

Oleg avtomat, 2018.07.24 16:34

I made the mistake of reacting to a nasty provocation by a parasite, for which I got a ban.
In the future, to avoid getting banned because of parasites, you should just ignore the parasites.

Олег avtomat:

Ahahaha ch.t.d.

Олег avtomat:

So ladies and gentlemen, watch and understand. Never do as this subject does.

You'll never get anywhere by being rude.

This man has no money, not because he's bad or stupid... but simply because he doesn't have the ability to adequately take criticism... not even criticism... but sound advice from me... I give him the free advice he needs but doesn't know it himself...

And he's like, "Fuck you." Yeah... so look at the bottom line, my dears. man seven years...no result...what does it mean?)

an invaluable living example friends...

pay close attention to this and NEVER do that!

He really has no idea that the main par**t is sitting in his head and sharpening his brain as long as there is hope in him)))

Олег avtomat:

But you're a good man... whatever stupid shit you say.)

You just think you're smarter than everyone else. This is normal, for someone with above-average intelligence, but who inevitably fails at something like speculation ... so don't take it

take it personally...

The market will inevitably "punish" people like you with lots and margin calls...unfortunately...

BE SENSIBLE!