The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 353

Denis Timoshin:

It all looks very interesting!!! Does this beauty give the advantage in practice?

Of course it does. And why does it surprise you so much...

Олег avtomat:

Of course. And why does it surprise you so much...

I am not surprised, I just asked because I am interested in long-term history, without disclosing profitability parameters. Can you make images larger, because everything is too small and cannot be enlarged.

Denis Timoshin:

I am not surprised, I just asked because I am interested in the long term history, without disclosing profitability parameters. Can I use a bigger picture? It is too small and does not allow zooming in.

Six of them are located on the monitor. I am interested in the current state and not the long term history, so it is enough to see everything you need to know.

Олег avtomat:

The six pictures are located on the monitor. In the picture I'm interested in the current state, not the long history, so it's enough to see everything I need to see.

I meant tests on a long history

Denis Timoshin:

I meant tests on a long history

I don't use a tester.

Олег avtomat:

I don't use a tester.

real trading history, how long? in how many trades, on how many instruments, and the nature of the equity curve?

Denis Timoshin:

real trading history, how long? in how many trades, on how many instruments, and the nature of the equity curve?

again... I have shown you the results, and they were different during my long time on this forum - sometimes positive, sometimes negative. But the system developed, evolved, improved (you do not think that it appeared from nothing overnight, don't you?) But the howling of parasites was invariable, stable ;))) Now I have no desire to tease these geese.

When the time comes - I'll show you.

Олег avtomat:

again... I have already shown repeated results, and they have been different during my long time on this forum - some of them positive, some negative. But the system developed, evolved, improved (you do not think that it appeared at once out of a vacuum?) But the howling of parasites was invariable, stable ;))) Now I have no desire to tease these geese.

When the time comes - I will show them.

I understand you, I am interested in your thoughts, that's why I ask questions. I am not interested in your results in terms of how much you have earned, I am interested in the quality of your system

Denis Timoshin:

I understand you very well, I am interested in your thoughts, that is why I am asking questions. I am not interested in your results in terms of how much you have earned, I am interested in the quality of your system.

That's good. All in good time. There is no need to be in a hurry.

Олег avtomat:

I don't use a tester.

Do you mean the methaquot tester or do you not test anything at all?