The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 356

Martin Cheguevara:
Tremendous, of course...since 2011... It's a real pain in the ass... The main thing is that you do it for free... and with such zeal and persistence... it's a miracle)
By the way olegavtomat your annoyance comes from dissatisfaction with the work done and the final result. ....

Come on. Oleg has already solved the problem of profitability. And now that the money is full of science out of curiosity. And he is aggressive only because everyone around is useless and can not realize it according to the principle of Dunning-Kruger :)

SidorOFF:

Oh, come on. Oleg has already solved the problem of profitability. And now, when there is a lot of money, he does science for his own interest. And he is aggressive only because everyone around him is a sucker and cannot realize it according to the Dunning-Kruger principle :)

Oh yeah :))) we're at the peak of our stupidity and a real abyss of despair and self-abuse awaits us all ahah)))
It's only for the sake of people like Oleg that I dream of becoming a broker))

Martin Cheguevara:
That's tough...since 2011...

You can't lose experience...

The main thing is that the result keeps getting better and better.

Unfortunately, there is no other way.

No one will share...

Martin Cheguevara:
Who wants to evaluate their options... just calculate the sum of bars in pips: sell buy... and get about 0.1% of net uncovered traffic... not including spreads... What's complicated about it?) And no money will come out of thin air...))) You have everything in front of you... it was, is and will be...

This is a verbal description of what I too came to after seven years of wandering around. This is the only way to beat the market, and we used to be in the clouds, but it turned out to be, outrageously, simple and reliable. I laugh at the market when with strong Bulls the Bears rush in and vice versa. The main thing is that the stronger entity allows the weaker opponent to temporarily dominate the market, misleading everyone. And with such a simple trick, the market traps everyone. Wake up, there is a trap in front of you, gentlemen traders.

I don't feel the need to engage in this rant. I know from experience that the result will be a ban on me. Let me just point out that I don't need any 'advisers'. The caravan is going its own way.

Oh the forex acolyte has woken up))

Renat Akhtyamov:

You can't lose experience...

The main thing is that the result keeps getting better and better.

Unfortunately, there's no other way.

No one will share...

No. The markets either have results in the first place or they don't. That's 100%. "Better and better" is not for Forex... If you get better and better, it will last forever... quit and look for fundamentally new schemes.

Automaaat :"""V

Олег avtomat:
I don't feel the need to join in this rant. I know from experience that the result will be a ban on me. I just want to point out that I don't need any "advisers". The caravan is going its own way.
Come on))) a real wise man can laugh at himself))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is a verbal description of what I, too, came to after seven years of wandering around. This is the only way to beat the market, and we used to be in the clouds, but it turned out to be, outrageously, simple and reliable. I laugh at the market when with strong Bulls the Bears rush in and vice versa. The main thing is that the stronger entity allows the weaker opponent to temporarily dominate the market, misleading everyone. And with such a simple trick, the market traps everyone. Wake up, there is a trap in front of you, gentlemen traders.

You have seen only the smallest tip of the iceberg... and you are interpreting it all wrong... You "perceive", not "observe"...